Episode 32

Next Day

It was a rainy day and Izuku is alone walking with his umbrella. "It's only morning, but I'm already tired.".

"OHAYO, MIDORIYA-KUN!" Izuku looks behind him.

"Iida-kun? Wearing a poncho and rain boots?" He looks at his attire.

"Why are you walking so slowly?! You're going to be late!" Iida passes Izuku.

"Late?" Izuku follows, "There are still 5 minutes until the first bell!".

"UA students should always arrive 10 minutes early!" Iida then runs faster leaving Izuku behind.

'As I was saying, I was tired...' Izuku thought.

As they went inside, Izuku dries his umbrella while Iida places his boots on his locker. "Iida-".

"If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry." Iida takes off the hood and looks at Izuku. "I apologize for worrying you needlessly.".

Classroom 1-A

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" Mina said, "So many people talked to me on my way here!".

"YEAH, ME TOO!" Kirishima said.

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure enjoying herself.

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure-san?" Ojiro sweatdropped.

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'Don't worry about it.'" Sero complains.

"Don't worry about it." Asui annoys Sero as he yells.

"After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" Denki said.

"UA really is amazing, huh?" Mineta said.

The classroom door opens and Aizawa said, "Ohayo.".

"OHAYO GOZAIMASU!".

"Kero? Aizawa-sensei, your bandages are gone." Asui said. "I'm glad.".

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment." Aizawa scratches his eyelid with his pinky. "More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today.".

'HERE IT IS!' The class thought.

'"Special?" Is it a quiz? I hope not...' Denki thought as he sweats.

'I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that...' Kirishima thought nervously.

"Code names." Aizawa simply said. "You'll be coming up with hero names.".

"WE'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING EXCITING!" The class yells in excitement.

Aizawa activates his Quirk as he glares at his class and turns it off after they behaved. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The draft begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation.". Aizawa finishes.

Mineta hits his desk, "Adults are so selfish.".

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hagakure asked.

"That's right." Aizawa answers. "And here are the total for those with offers.". Aizawa clicks the remote.

Class A No. of Offers