Episode 33

(Long episode. 8400+ words. Longest I made. This is the Stain arc. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy even though it's long. I apologize because I got carried away and fel that the episode needed more://)

Nighttime (Same Day)

Everyone went to eat in Izuku's room while the Todorokis went home after going somewhere.

"Wow, we can have the building for ourselves!" Kyoka cheers.

"If we break something, we'll be selling your rings again, you know." Togaru spoke before drinking his water while Kyoka realizes it, she sits down and eat.

"Anyways, why did you ask Burnin's name from earlier~?" Kyoka teased making Izuku turning a little red.

"Might as well call Uraraka and tell her you've been flirting~." Denki teased and now Izuku gets fully red.

"SHUT UP, YOU ASSHOLES! I'LL KILL YOU! I WAS CLARIFYING THINGS!" Izuku growls.

"Captain-san! Please calm yourself! And also you too, Kyoka-san and Doc-san!" Momo disciplines the three.

"S-Sorry." They bowed.

'She can be scary sometimes...' Togaru thought as he takes a bite on his food.

After they finished, they went to sleep.

Next Day

Izuku and the others woke up and saw Shoto on the gym already.

"Oh, you're already here? So early..." Izuku stretches.

"Yes. Anyways, after this, we will be heading to Hosu with my father." Shoto said making the four crewmates look at Izuku as he stops stretching.

"What's the matter?" Shoto asked.

"N-Nothing... Anyways, let's get on with this training!" Izuku approaches Todoroki as they talk.

"Oi..." The three looked at Togaru. "He's thinking about Iida right now, isn't he?". He asked the three as they nod in agreement.

"Iida's really going out for revenge, is he?" Kyoka asked.

"If he does that, he'll be killed." Momo said.

"OI!" They turned to Izuku. "LET'S GET STARTED, YOU GUYS!" He said waving his hands as the crew approaches them. Shoto and Togaru stand in front of one another doing a stare-off.

"Rematch?" Togaru smirks.

Shoto sighs, "I'll find time.".

Togaru nods, "Understandable.".

"Alright, let's begin." Shoto prepares a stance while his fire is on and the crew then took their stance after seeing the flames. Shoto gestures a "bring it" and the crew charges.

Gunhead Agency

Uraraka was doing straight punches together with Gunhead's sidekicks on his dojo-like gym.

"Don't do it aimlessly. Make sure you focus on each action, see?" Gunhead said. "Because what counts the most in the end is your basic physical strength." He said with his two arms squeezing himself.

"HAI!" the sidekicks said.

Uraraka stops, 'He acts cute, too.'.

Fourth Kind Agency

"IT'S LUKEWARM!" He said as he smashes the cup of tea on his desk. "YOU TWO CAN'T EVEN MAKE A DECENT CUP OF TEA?! CLIENTS COME TO THE OFFICE, YOU KNOW!" He shouts at them while they quiver and sweat in fear. Fourth Kind punches their heads while their Quirks are on as they look down. "What're you gonna do if you can't even attend to them properly?".