Episode 56

Hospital

"The embers inside me have gone out." All Might said while sitting on his hospital bed as he looks at his injured hand. "The Symbol of Peace is dead. However-" He turns to Gran Torino and Tsukauchi. "There is still something that I must do.".

"Tomura Shigaraki. Shimura's grandson, huh...?" Gran Torino questions.

"That's just what All For One said, right? That's not very much to go on." Tsukauchi said. "The two of you didn't have any interactions with this Shimura's family?" He asked.

"No..." Gran Torino replies.

"Why not?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Shimura's husband was killed, so she put her child in foster care to keep her child away from the hero world. She told Toshinori and me that she didn't want us to have any contact with the child even if the worst were to happen to her." Gran Torino explained.

"So your promised to the deceased backfired... That's sad." Tsukauchi said.

All Might clenches his fist, "The blood relationship that my master severed for the sake of peace...! I must find Shigaraki... Find him and...".

"No! What're you planning to do once you find him?" Gran Torino asked making All Might turn to him. "You're not looking at him as a villain anymore. You will definitely hesitate. No matter who he's related to, he is a criminal." Gran Torino said and All Might looks away. "Tsukauchi and I will investigate Shigaraki from here on out. You stay at UA and do everything you should be doing. Even if you cannot be the Symbol of Peace anymore, All Might is still alive.".

The other room

Togaru slowly opens his eyes and looks at the white ceiling. "I drained, huh?". As he tries to sit up, he felt something heavy on his chest. He looks to see Momo laying her head on his chest while slightly hugging him and Denki sleeping beside his left leg. He looks to his left to see Izuku sleeping with Yosetsu sleeping beside him and Kyoka sleeping on a chair beside them.

Denki has a shoulder and chest bandage, only wearing his jacket. Kyoka only has a patch on her forehead, and a bandage on her left leg. Momo has a bandage on her head again, and a band-aid on her cheeks. Yosetsu has a cast arm only. Izuku have a lot of bandages on his body except his head. And Togaru have bandages on his arms and legs.

"This time... I will not let anyone hurt you!"

Togaru looks at his wrist and Momo slightly moves.

"Ohayo." Togaru said.

Momo looks up while rubbing her eyes and widens as she saw him awake.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" He asked and Momo just hugs him. 'I... don't really know what's going on... I think...'. He hugs back and heard sobs.

"Princess...?" Togaru asked.

"I'm glad..." Momo said. "I'm glad you're okay, Togaru-kun...".

Togaru just smiles and faces her, "I'm glad you're okay, too, Princess." He pats her head.

"Never do that again!" Momo looks down. "You made me worried...".

"I'm sorry. I was angry when they hurt you. I was also mad that... I wasn't able to save you back then, you know, the camp." Togaru explained.

"But...! I don't want you to be hard on yourself... Because of me, you have to carry a burden... I'm sorry..." Momo was just sobbing.

Togaru did the unthinkable and kissed her forehead making her gasped. She looks up as she blushes while Togaru chuckles. "Feeling better?". She just stares at him blushing, and later snaps and stands up.