Episode 52

Hot spring

"Well, frankly, food and stuff isn't really that important. That's not what I'm here for. I know that much, at least. What I'm here for is beyond that wall." Mineta said as he looks at the wall.

"What are you talking to yourself about, Mineta-kun?" Izuku asked.

Mineta puts his ear close to the wall as he closes his eyes, "See, there they are... Nowadays, for them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident... Yes, an accident waiting to happen.".

Iida stands up, "MINETA-KUN, STOP IT! WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS DEMANDING FOR BOTH YOURSELF AND THE GIRLS! IT IS SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOR!".

Mineta turns to him and said, "You're too fussy. Walls..." He grabs his balls, "...ARE MEANT TO BE CLIMBED OVER! PLUS ULTRA!".

"He'll die..." Izuku said.

"No doubt." Denki said.

'For a time like this, I...' Mineta was close until Kota blocks his way.

"Before learning to be a hero, you need to learn about being human." Kota slaps Mineta's hand and fell.

"DAMN KID...!" Mineta said while falling and landed his butt on Iida's face.

"Mineta really is the worst, huh?" Asui said.

"ARIGATO, KOTA-KUN!" Mina yells and he turns around. "YAY, YAY!".

Kota blushed as he saw the girls and fell.

"KAKURANGER!"

Izuku saved him.

"You brought your transformation device in a hot spring?" Sato questions.

"Just in case if there's trouble." Izuku answers and carries Kota.

Building Manager Office

"He just fainted from fear at the fall. Arigato. I heard from Eraser that there was an embodiment of lust among the boys, so I just had him there keeping watch." Mandalay said as she treats a sleeping Kota. "These days, girls develop quickly, don't they?".

"Anyways, I'm glad he's okay." Izuku said with only his towel.

"You must've hustled to save him." Mandalay said.

"I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes!"

"Kota has a negative view of heroes, doesn't he?" Izuku said and Mandalay glances at him. "For me, I've always been surrounded by people who wanted to be heroes- Oh, me included... So I thought it was unusual for a boy his age to feel the way he does...".

"That's true. Of course, there are many people in society who don't think we'll of heroes... If he had been raised normally, maybe he would've admired heroes, too." Mandalay said.

"'Normally'?" Izuku questions and looks over to the click of the door.

"Mandalay's cousin- Kota's parents- we're heroes, but they were killed in the line of duty." Pixie-Bob said and Izuku gasped.

"Two years ago...protecting citizens from a villain... For a hero, it was a respectable way to die...an honorable death. But..." Mandalay pauses. "But a child barely aware of what was around him couldn't understand that. His whole world had revolved around his parents. 'My parents left me behind...'. But society kept praising them, saying it was a good thing for heroes...a wonderful thing. He doesn't seem to like us much, either, since we're also heroes. But it's like he's just here because there's nowhere else for him to go." Izuku looks at a fainted Kota while Mandalay continues, "To Kota, heroes are a kind of human he can't understand and finds unpleasant.".