Episode 76

Earth

Sally was sitting as she sighs when Touya pats her head and looks at the Gokai Galleon.

"I knew he'd plunge in. What a fool. Here's my chance..." He jumps down with Sally on a building. "Shall I take Gokai Galleon and the Ranger Keys?" He questions as they walk.

"STOP! You're not getting any further!" Touya heard a motorcycle sound and turns around as he dodges the motorcycle almost charging them, and drifts and stops in front of them.

Touya looks at the red Ranger, "Who's that?".

"Red Buster!" He said as he turns to them.

Touya widens and looks at his right.

"Blue Buster!"

He looks at his left.

"Yellow Buster!"

Touya tsked and brought out his sword as he swings and back off while they flip off and Red Buster stands up from his motorcycle to walk over beside his team.

"I won't say anything. So just turn back now." Blue Buster said.

"If you don't, there'll be trouble." Yellow Buster said.

"Who are you guys?! Never seen you guys before. Are you Super Sentai imposters?" Touya questions them.

"How dare you call us imposters! We're the newest one, the 36th Super Sentai." Yellow Buster said.

Red Buster: TOKUMEI SENTAI!

All: GO-BUSTERS!

"What's that? Never heard of it." Touya smiles.

"It's okay. You're about to find out." Red Buster said.

"TRANSPORT!"

Blue and Yellow grab their blasters as they aim at him while Touya deflects them as he turns into his armored form and Sally helps.

Red Buster readies and runs very fast and drifts in front of Touya to clash with him. As they clash, Touya dodges with a backflip and lands while Blue Buster screams as he flexes his muscle.

"GO!"

He smashes the ground as Touya tries to keep his balance, and then saw Yellow Buster above him as she blasts and lands with her sword. Three both charge at Touya as he fights him with sword swinging and clashing. And they later pause when Blue and Yellow points behind him while Red and him puts their swords on each other's necks.

"You guys are pretty good. But... Sally!" He gets no response. "Huh? Sally! Sally!".

Sally was eating bananas.

"SALLY!"

Sally turns to him as she realizes and panics as she grabs some fruit on the ground.

"I fed her for you." Yellow Buster said.

Touya puts down his sword as he sighs in defeat and walks towards Sally, "Guess I'll leave for today." He smacks her head as he left while Sally was about to follow when suddenly she tripped.

"Well now... I guess the Gokaigers can handle the rest." Blue Buster said.

"They're pretty strong, right?" Yellow Buster asked. "We better work hard so we don't lose to them.".

"That's right. Let's go." Red Buster said.

Makuu Prison

The Gokaigers were still fighting the Gourmins in the jail floor.

Momo and Kyoka fought side by side as they deal the Gourmins with their slashes. Denki pushes a group of Gourmins inside a cell and closes the door cell as he pushes it. Togaru slashes two Gourmins while Yosetsu flips over a Gourmin while saying, "IKUZO! IKUZO!".