Episode 99

Next Day

With Togaru and Izuku

Togaru wakes up holding his head as he sits up. He turns to the floor to see Izuku sleeping while hugging Navi as he drools on her. Togaru stands up and stretches as he looks around the hotel room.

"Oh yeah... We slept here last night." Togaru mutters before he remembers a dream. He sighs and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

With Momo

Momo yawns and stretches as she opens her eyes, and sits up to rub her eyes.

"Ah! You're awake!" She looks at the 4-year-old girl with red eyes, shark teeth, amaranth skin, and horns.

"Oh, Minai-chan. Ohayo!" Momo smiles as she smiles and gave her a bowl.

"Okaa-san told me to give you this." She said as Momo thankfully receives it.

"Where is your father and mother?" Momo asked.

"Otou-san already left. Okaa-san will follow after eating." Minai said.

"I see..." Momo remembers a dream. She sighs.

"Yaomomo!" She turns to Ashido greeting her.

"Am I going to stay here with Momo-san?" Minai asked as her mother nods.

"Make sure you take good care of her." Ashido said as Momo nods. "And Minai, make sure you behave, okay?".

"Hai~." Minai replies before her mother gave her a peck on the forehead. She said goodbye before leaving.

Momo and Minai was about to do something until Ashido came back.

"Oh! Make sure you take her later to Dabi's birthday tonight! That's all!" Ashido closes the door.

"Dabi?" Momo questions.

"Dabi-kun is Shoto-san's nephew!" Minai grins as Momo understands.

"So his father is Basco." Momo whispers and smiles.

"Alright then. How about we prepare a dress for you, Minai-chan?" Momo suggested as the girl squeals and jumps around while Momo laughs.

Hotel

Izuku wakes up and yawns before wiping his mouth. Navi hits his head in intent speed.

"TEME! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Izuku complains while holding his head.

"DON'T 'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!' ME! YOU COVERED ME WITH DROOL! DISGUSTING!" Navi complains before Izuku grabs her as he shakes her.

"WHO THE HELL DOES THAT WHEN SOMEONE JUST WOKE UP?!" Izuku said while Navi screams.

"Oi."

They turn to see Togaru all dressed up.

"Let's get out of here." Togaru said.

"Yeah." Izuku throws Navi to the bed, "Shoto's nephew is having a party. Told me last night and invited the crew. I hope Yosetsu is not annoyed because, you know, the wedding.".

Togaru smirks, "Calm down. He'll gladly accept it.".

Izuku returns the smirk, "Maybe.".

After packing up, they paid and left the hotel.

With Denki and Kyoka

Kyoka wakes up and looks beside her to see Denki sitting on the edge of the bed.

Denki turns to him and smiles, "You're awake. They brought us breakfast." He points at the table.

She sits up and sits beside him.