Episode 25

Teacher and Student Entrance

"So... If you don't say anything, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded..." Izuku trying to start a conversation and Todoroki didn't even flinched.

'What's with this guy? He gives off a cold intimidation, different from Kacchan...'.

"I was overpowered." Todoroki spoke. "So much so that I broke my pledge.".

Izuku looks at his left side, 'He didn't use it even if it would be to his advantage... His left side...'.

He lets out his left hand from his pocket and looks at it, "I thought I was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power close.".

"What's that supposed to mean?" Izuku asked.

"But you are different from the rest." Todoroki looks at Izuku, "Midoriya, are you...".

'What's going on?' Izuku thought.

"...All Might's secret love child or something?" Todoroki asked and Izuku widens his eyes and jaw drops.

'Secret... Love Child...? I-I see... So that's what he was thinking!' Izuku thought.

"Well? Are you?" Todoroki asked again.

Izuku spoke, "Look here, buddy. I mean, If I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is." Izuku then follow ups with a question, "In the first place, let me ask you something. Why do you think that about me?".

"Since you said, 'That's not how it is", that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right?". Todoroki said.

'Now I think about it, All Might did tell me about his quirk one time before I went to the ship on the last day before our break. But I'm not sure what it is, I'll try asking him later.' Izuku thought while doing a thinking pose.

Izuku's thoughts were cut off by Todoroki, "Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number 2 hero for forever." He opens his eyes and looks at Izuku. "If you have something from the number 1 hero, then I...have even more reason to beat you.".

'This guy...' Izuku thought.

Meanwhile with All Might and Endeavor

The two met and All Might greets Endeavor.

"I haven't seen you since that talk we had with the press 19 years ago, huh? I saw you, so I thought I'd say hi." All Might said.

"I see. Well, you're already done that. Leave me." Endeavor starts to walk down the stairs, "Tea? What a joke. I'm going to the restroom. Begone!".

All Might did a couple of flips while laughing and landed in front of Endeavor stopping him. "Don't be so cold!" All Might said and Endeavor gets irritated.

"Your son, Young Shoto, did wonderfully without even using half of his power. Is it because he was taught well?". All Might asked.

"What are you trying to say?" Endeavor questioned.

"Why, I seriously want to know how to raise the next generation." All Might explained.

"Do you think I'd tell you?" Endeavor walks through him by bumping his shoulder. "You look clueless as usual, and it's getting on my nerves.". And All Might then apologizes.

Endeavor stops and said, "Just remember this. I will make that into a hero that will surpass you one day. That was why I created him." Endeavor grins.

"What are you..." All Might is a little frightened.

Endeavor looks at All Might with an eye, "He's in his rebellious stage right now, but he will definitely surpass you. I will make sure of it!" After that, he continues to walk down.