Episode 77

Same Day

"If you guys haven't found a place yet, you're always welcome." Denki said as the League prepares to leave.

"Yeah. We'll think about it." Spinner said.

"Twice, lead the way." Mr. Compress said.

"YOSHA! IKUZO, MINNA!" Twice shouts while exiting the Gokai Galleon.

"Bye bye!" Navi waves as the League left.

Izuku was sitting down and calls for Denki, "Doc. Search Basco's ship.".

"Yokai." Denki went to the controls to search for the Free Joker as they depart.

After a while, Denki reports with no sign of the ship and sits between Momo and Yosetsu.

"First we need to find him." Togaru said crossing his arms while standing at Izuku's right.

"The Free Joker doesn't show up on radar, right?" Kyoka stands in Izuku's left with her hands on her waist as she walks the sofa chair. "Guess that means we have to keep our eyes open.".

"We still have to find him. I think that instead of fighting him directly, we should use GokaiOh and GoZyujin since we'd have the advantage of using the Legendary Powers." Denki said.

"He does really seem dangerous..." Yosetsu said and it was quiet for a while.

"Why don't we attempt to simply call him?" Momo suggested.

"Eh?" The two boys look at her as Momo stands up, "Basco desires the Legendary Powers that we have, and is likely searching for us as well." She said while walking towards Izuku's side. "If all goes well, we may be able to lure out along with his ship.".

They gather around Izuku as he grabs his Mobirate to dial Touya.

"Yoo~hoo~, Marvy-chan. I'm glad to hear from you!"

"Basco..."

They were surprised.

"He answered?!" Denki asked.

"He did?!" Navi asked.

"Why?!" Kyoka asked.

With Touya

"You probably wanna have it out now that all the powers have been gathered, eh? Sounds downright lovely! When and where should we do it?" Touya questions as Sally jumps around.

Gokai Galleon

"Chotto Matte." Izuku lowers the Mobirate and turns to the crew.

"Should we do it tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Nani, nani, tomorrow? That's so dull."

With Touya

"Since you went ahead and called me, why don't we go now?" Touya opens Sally's belly.

Gokai Galleon

"Nani?!" Izuku questions as the Gokai Galleon gets hit and shakes.

"WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Navi flying around while the crew tries to balance and get up.

Denki went to the controls and shows the monitor to see two Pseudo Lifeforms.

"This is..." Denki widens his eyes.

"Basco..." Izuku stands up.

"He's toying with us-!" Togaru walks in front. "He already knew where we were!".

"Fine with me. Let's get the rest of the Legendary Powers!" Izuku said.

With Touya

He closes his Mobirate, Now then, Marvy-chan... Shall we make this showy?" He smirks.