Episode 80

Some Manga Spoilers

Touya Todoroki (Before the invasion)

He's in the cemetery to pray and check on someone. He looks at the grave and remembers the day he met him.

Flashback

"Yosh! We've been told to heist a place! A Yakuza place!" AkaRed said.

"Eh?! Y-Yakuza?!" Izuku questions as his father nods.

"Why?" Touya asked.

"They have Ranger Keys in there." AkaRed said as the two boys were surprised.

"Ranger Keys?! I thought they were scattered around the Universe?!" Izuku questions.

"Well, we should go to Sir Nighteye's place to learn more." AkaRed said.

"Sir Nighteye?" Touya questions.

"We're going to All Might's former sidekick?!" Izuku asked as his father nods.

Sir Nighteye Agency

"Yo, Nighteye!" AkaRed busts in the door.

"Greetings, Hisashi. I see you brought your trainees." Sir Nighteye said.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He bows, "NICE TO MEET YOU!".

"Loud like your father, I see. No need to be nervous. I won't bite...yet." Sir Nighteye said as AkaRed laughs awkwardly.

"And you?" Sir Nighteye pointing at Touya.

"Touya."

"Last name?" Sir Nighteye asked as Touya gasped.

"I prefer not to use it." Touya explains and looks away.

"Then you're a mononymous person...or..." Sir Nighteye looks at him. "...are you?".

"Huh? Oi, don't act all sharp-witted with me, old man." Touya said.

"I'm far from old age, thank you very much. As you can see, I'm still a fresh adult." Sir Nighteye humours as Touya ticks.

"Don't get all humourous with me..." Touya starts walking towards Sir Nighteye until he was stopped by AkaRed.

"Don't even try it, Touya." AkaRed warns him.

"Then tell him not to piss me off." Touya said.

"Did I piss you off with a simple statement? Such a touchy person." Sir Nighteye said and Touya slaps his desk.

"You don't know nothing, so shut the hell up!" Touya said.

"T-Touya... Yamero..." Izuku tries to calm him down.

"We're not here to fight! We've been given a mission remember?" AkaRed said as Touya pushes his hand away and tsked.

"Sorry about that, Nighteye." AkaRed apologizes.

"Thank you. Then, let's get down to business. A Yakuza group called the Shie Hassaikai were building a somewhat weapon somewhere in their hideout. It also composed of 5 Ranger Keys. I asked you to do this mission because I know you all know more about these things." Sir Nighteye said.

"And what is it for us?" Touya asked and gets caught on the shoulders by Sir Nighteye's Hyper-Density Seals as he collides on the wall. "OI!".

"Let's not be rude..." Sir Nighteye looks at Touya as he glares back.