Episode 75

Todoroki Residence (Nighttime)

"Why?!" Katsuki spoke with an irritated tone.

"Nee-san said for everyone to come over for dinner." Shoto said.

"WHY?!" Katsuki shouts.

"Because she wanted to meet my friends." Shoto explains.

"GO TELL HER RIGHT NOW THAT WE AREN'T FRIENDS!" Katsuki yells at him.

"We just got here and they're arguing." Izuku sweat drops.

"As usual, two incomprehensible students." Togaru comments.

"URUSE! KORA!" Katsuki yells at the two of them.

"You first. I'm tired of dealing with Denki and Yosetsu's unexpected change of attitude." Kyoka said.

"All we have to do now is enjoy this night, right?" Denki said as Yosetsu agrees.

"That's right, Dr. Don! A dinner with the family is a wonderful thing!" Yosetsu said.

"I thank you for inviting us for dinner, Endeavor-san." Momo bows.

"It was Fuyumi's request, and the pleasure is mine." Endeavor opens the sliding shoji door.

"Welcome! Thank you for making time in your busy schedules to come. Nice to meet you. Thank you for always taking care of Shoto. I'm his older sister, Fuyumi." Fuyumi introduces with a bouncy aura and a sweet smile.

"YOOOOSHAAAA!" Denki and Yosetsu shouts.

"I'm Denki Kaminari! Nice to meet you!" Denki grabs one of her hand.

"And I'm Yosetsu Awase! The pleasure is all mine!" Yosetsu grabs the other one.

"Omae... Where did that attitude came from?" Togaru questions.

Izuku pulls Denki and Yosetsu's ears. "Sorry about them. They're not recovered yet from the fight earlier.".

"Huh?! What's that supposed to mean, Marvelous-san?!" Yosetsu asked.

"Yeah! What he said!" Denki said.

Izuku twist their ears as they shout in pain.

"Oi, Shoto! Atleast care about your sister! You know what happens when these two do something like this." Izuku told him.

"They're just greeting them. It's no big deal." Shoto answers.

"It's rare for you to care for someone you barely met before." Kyoka said.

"Maybe he's just protecting them because he's part of the family." Togaru said.

Fuyumi ushers them, "Sorry for the sudden invitation. Thanks for coming.".

"I'm glad you invited us." Izuku said.

"We're also thankful that you've included us as well." Denki said.

"It's rare to be invited to a friend's house." Momo said.

"Natsuo-nii's here, too? I saw his shoes in the entryway." Shoto said.

"I wanted the whole family to talk to you guys." Fuyumi said.

They arrived on the table with food and sat on the mat.

"Let me do introductions again. I'm Shoto's older sister, Fuyumi. I'm an elementary school teacher. This is Shoto's older brother, Natsuo. He's a college student." Fuyumi introduces him.

"Hello." Natsuo greets.

"Shoto, will you introduce us to your friends?" Fuyumi asked.

"Yeah. There are my hero course classmates, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Kaminari, and Bakugo. The other two are in the same course but different classes." Shoto said.