Episode 49

Earth Defense Force

Wolzard Fire slashes a man and he kneels down.

"I'LL BE TAKING YOUR LEGENDARY POWER, IF YOU DON'T MIND!" Touya came out from the shadows and brought out his trumpet to suck the Legendary Power. He smirks and left.

"Come along, twerp." Touya said looking at Toga stabbing someone while smiling.

"HAI! BASCO-CHAN!" Toga skips as he follows him.

U.A.O.H

"What? The Earth Defense Force has fallen?! I see...very well." The captain of the agency puts down the telephone and the woman stands up.

"Captain, don't tell me..."

"I'm afraid so. Another Super Sentai Legendary Power has been taken." The captain explains.

"Then that means..." The woman said.

The captain stands up and removes his shades, "We'll proceed with the operation.". The woman stand straight and nods.

Next Day

Denki was in the kitchen, Izuku was drinking in his seat, and the four are in the dining table.

"Aizawa-sensei said the training camp will be delayed a few days because of some reasons." Kyoka said.

"Why is that?" Togaru asked.

"I wonder why they delayed it?" Yosetsu asked while polishing something.

"Beats me." Togaru said.

"UAOH! UAOH! UAOH!" Navi screams making the crew startle. Denki went out from the kitchen, Yosetsu's towelette flew, Togaru hit his knee under the table, Momo covered her ears, Kyoka stood up, and Izuku spits out his drink.

"What's that all about?!" Kyoka asked.

"Maybe she's short-circuiting..." Denki guesses.

"NOPE! IT'S A PREDICTION, A NEW PREDICTION! Maybe it's a hint to the next Legendary Power? UAOH! UAOH!" Navi continues to scream.

"Screaming like a lunatic is our hint..." Togaru stands up and crosses his arms, "Well, Gai?".

"Yeah?" Yosetsu replies.

"What's your take?" Togaru asked.

"What, on 'UAOH!'? Uh...gotta say, I'm stumped on this one." Yosetsu answers.

"Maybe it's somewhere you'd hear people screaming... Like a roller coaster, or a haunted house?" Kyoka thinks.

"Perhaps we should locate an amusement park." Momo suggests.

Izuku stands up, "It's worth a shot.".

Amusement Park

They stopped walking as they arrived.

Togaru sighs as they look around, "Alright, fine. Let's split up and find someone who looks like they know.".

"What exactly does someone like that look like?" Kyoka asked.

"I have no idea." Momo said.

Denki then noticed a big sign and a woman yelling. "Umm... I think I found someone who knows something." Denki points at it.

They all turn around to see her yelling while holding a sign saying, 'Legendary Power Chouriki Sentai OhRanger.'

"COME FIND ME, GOKAIGERS! I'VE GOT YOUR LEGENDARY POWER RIGHT HERE!"

"UAOH!" Yosetsu points.

"Oh, so now you get it?" Kyoka asked irritatedly.

"Let's check it out." Izuku said and walks to her.