Episode 6

After Present Mic explained the rules for the exam, they went to there areas. Luckily, the three of them were assigned in the same area which is Battle Center B.

'They even have equipment to go for their quirks.' Izuku thought to himself looking at his competition until he saw the girl he met at the school gates.

'So she was assigned in the same battle center, huh? Oh yeah I should thank her from earlier.' He then starts approaching her until someone grabbed his shoulder. He looks to see that it was 'pretty boy'.

'He's here too?' He thought annoyed.

"That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you doing here?" He said. "Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?" He added. Izuku looks annoyed and had enough of his nagging.

Izuku pointed the sword at him and gave a threatening look. "How about you mind your own business, pretty boy?" He said sounding annoyed and 'pretty boy' let go of him.

The others started talking about Izuku.

"Man, that guy looks dangerous." One examinee said.

"I like how he called that guy 'pretty boy'. Man, it was hilarious." The other examinee laughs at it.

"But still, that guy looks strong and scary at the same time." Another examinee shivered.

Now back to Izuku. He walked towards the girl "Hey, I wanna say thank you about saving me back at the school gates." Izuku said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, It was nothing." The girl smiled.

They started to talk to each other. Togaru and Kyoka are looking at them talking and laughing.

"Jealous, tomboy?" Togaru smirks "What are you talking about, Mantis?" Kyoka smirks back.

"I hate you." Togaru said annoyed. "You started it." Kyoka spits back.

"READY! GO!" Izuku starts to run leaving the others behind.

"Hey, he's cheating!" Pretty boy screamed.

"There are no countdowns in real life!" Present Mic stated.

The others followed and ran. Togaru and Kyoka decided to stay together to fight and find their captain at the same time. Kyoka used her earphone jacks to track Izuku and luckily she found where he is and Togaru followed her.

Meanwhile

"We got an outstanding batch this year." A talking mouse said sipping his tea.

"I'm also impressed. I like that green-haired kid." A guy who looks on crack said.

"What quirk does he have, Eraserhead?" The mouse asked. Eraserhead looks at the folder and can't believe what he read. "He's... quirkless..." Making the people inside the room in shock. "Are you sure, Eraser?" All Might asked and Eraserhead nodded.

"How many points does he have now?" The mouse asked. "105 sir and counting." One of the staff said making the room in shock again.

"Alright, release it." Someone pressed the button and the arena began to shake.

Back to the battle center B

'Damn, I think this is enough to make me pass this test.' He thought until he felt an earthquake. 'What is going on?' He looked up to see a giant robot. 'I got to run. Present Mic said to avoid that.' He started to run behind the crowd until he heard a scream for help.

"That's-" "Captain!" Izuku got cut off when he heard his teammates running towards him.

"Where were you?" Kyoka asked him but he ran towards the zero-pointer ignoring Kyoka's question. 'Damn, I got to help her.' He stops and grabs his mobirate to the left and the Ranger Key and unlocking it to the right. He body swings, pointing the Ranger Key forward while laying the Mobirate on top of the other side of his elbow and yelled the activation key.