Episode 4

After escaping Zangyack, Izuku stood in front of his father's special seat with his head looking down. Navi looks at him with a worried face 'Izuku... Captain... Touya, why?...' Navi's thoughts were interrupted by a scream just to see Izuku holding his sword and gun and started messing the place.

"Izuku, Stop it!!! You're gonna destroy the Galleon!!! Izuku!!!" Navi yelled at him but did not receive a reply. Navi then charged at Izuku's head making him fall to the ground, kneeling and holding his bump in his head.

Navi then saw tears in the floor coming from Izuku. Navi just stood there doing nothing but let him cry it all out.

"I'M SO PATHETIC! I CAN'T EVEN PROTECT MY FATHER FROM THE ZANGYACK! WHY AM I SO WEAK?! I'M JUST A QUIRKLESS KID WITH NO FUTURE, I DON'T DESERVE TO BE THE RED RANGER! I CAN'T CALL MYSELF A SUPER SENTAI!" Izuku screamed at the top of his lungs and still sobbing.

"AND WHY TOUYA?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BETRAY US?! WHY DO SUCH A THING?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS?! WHY TOUYA?! WHY?!..."

After Izuku screamed, he keeps sobbing just to notice Navi looking at him. He then stood up "Sorry about that, Navi..." Izuku said "It's fine, I don't want to interrupt your crying because I know about your past and your lost..." They stayed quiet for while and Navi then added "But think about your father's request, you must stay alive for him, find the greatest treasure in the universe and become a Super Sentai leader." Izuku then remembers and stood up thanking Navi.

"I got to say, thank you but I can't believe a robot bird like you can be so motivational." He then chuckles but received another attack from Navi.

"HEY! I MAY BE A ROBOT BUT I KNOW FEELINGS TOO, HMPH!" Izuku just laughs looking at an angry bird.

"But seriously, thank you, Navi" he said and makes his way to the wheel just to be stopped by Navi. "Wait! I got a surprise for you. Follow me!" Izuku then follows Navi and arrived at his father's room. 'What are we doing here?'

Izuku opened the door for Navi and switched on the lights and was surprised at the surprise.

He saw a long jacket that was styled and inspired after a traditional pirate frock. It was rich red with a black lining in the outer layer, has 14 golden buttons, 1 each cuff, 1 each epaulettes and 10 along each side and there are 2 functional pockets.

"Captain wants you to have this after the mission but after the incident, I guess he won't surprise you anymore and so I hope you will still like it." Izuku is still looking at the jacket still stunned and after looking at it for a long time, he grabbed it and tried it on.

"How do I look?" asking Navi "It looks good on you and it suits well with the necklaces." Izuku then looked at his necklaces, one was a pendant while the other was a keyhole. He found these necklaces during his journey with the Akaki Kaizokudan.

After a few days, they went back to Earth and went straight home. Izuku jumped out of the ship and went to their apartment. He knocked at the door waiting for his mother to open it. After she opened the door, he greeted his son "Welcome home, Izuku." he greeted back.

He looks sad just to get noticed by his mother and asked "What's wrong?" He then hugged her and started crying. Inko was shocked but hugged back trying to comfort his son.

"I'm s-s-sorry... I-I'm really really s-sorry..." He said sobbing. "Why are you apologizing?" She was confused on what's happening. "I couldn't protect dad... I'm sorry... Mom..." Inko was surprised and can't believe what happened but she still comforted Izuku.

After he was done crying, Inko let go of the hug asking him to tell him everything what happened. Izuku then told her about their journeys, the Zangyack ambush, Touya's betrayal, his father's favor, him being a quirkless person and him being the Red Ranger for the next Super Sentai. Inko hugged him again and then broke it after a minute. "I'm just glad you're safe, Izuku." His eyes widen "Aren't you mad at me or sad because of what happened?" He ask curiously. "How can I be mad at you? Yes I am sad but I'm not angry. I lost your father now but I don't know what to do if I'll lose you too, Izuku. I love you and your father more than anything and remember that. I don't hate you, Izuku. And don't belittle yourself too much, you will become a hero like him and that will happen because I believe in you. Trust yourself sometimes, Ok?" She smiled after that.