Episode 10

Before they were about to clash, Izuku heard Ochako's voice.

"Deku-kun" Ochako said through the earpiece.

"Uraraka-san, how's it going?" Izuku asked Ochako.

"Iida-kun found me. Sorry." Izuku getting worried "What floor are you?" He asked. "The middle of the fifth floor." She said. He gasped and Ochako hung up. "Almost directly above." He looks up and back to Katsuki.

"Let's make this showy, shall we?" Izuku slightly smiled. "Huh, perfect timing. My gauntlets are loaded already." Katsuki smirked. "Come at me, Nerd!"

Izuku started shooting at him but Katsuki blocked it with his gauntlets. Izuku charged and Katsuki did the same. Izuku starts giving slashes to him but Katsuki dodged all of them and kicked Izuku in the stomach and kneed his face making Izuku stumble down. Izuku stood up and sees Katsuki preparing a big blow.

"You know my quirk is explosive. It lets me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palm of my hand and make it explode." Katsuki explaining his quirk. "If they made this the way I asked, then these gauntlets will store the nitroglycerin inside them and..." He grabbed the pin.

'Don't tell me that's...' All Might thought and immediately spoke through the mic. "YOUNG BAKUGO, STOP! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?!" Bakugo answered him "If I don't hit him, he won't die!" He said pulling the pin.

Uraraka and Iida are surprised at the explosion while Class 1-A was shocked and scared.

"This is supposed to be a class!" Kirishima said.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA! ARE YOU OKAY?!" All Might shouted.

Moments pass but still no response. Katsuki walked through the smoke "The more that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the blast." He said. "Come on, use your quirk, Deku... I'll force you to surrender." Katsuki said with his scary face.

"You know, that could've killed me." Katsuki looked in front of him to see a a burnt wood. "KAKURANGER!" Katsuki looked behind to see Izuku in a red ninja suit or Ninja Red.

"STOP PLAYING GAMES, YOU DAMN NERD!" Katsuki yelled. Izuku gave a thumbs up and slowly turning it. "Seibai." Izuku charged him swinging the back at his sword at him making Bakugo fall backwards.

Meanwhile with Iida vs Uraraka

"BAKUGO, ANSWER ME! DID YOU DO THAT?! WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" Iida trying to reach Bakugo while Uraraka took the chance to charge at the nuclear weapon but Iida saw her and charged at her as well. "I won't let you, hero!" Tenya said. Ochako touched her fingertips and starts to float making Tenya gasped. She took a big leap towards the nuclear weapon.

'We need to touch the weapon itself for it to count as being retrieved.' Ochako thought.

"She can make herself float now?" Tenya questioned himself.

"Release!" She said. "It's a special move that's hard on my body!" She almost got it until Iida ran very fast and took the weapon. Ochako then landed badly and started rolling until she hit the wall.

"Your quirk is not a threat if you can't touch anything." Iida commented. "I'll hold out until time runs out." He laughed mimicking a villain.

'Deku is trying hard, though.' Ochako thought worried about him.

"Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight and you'll team will lose." All Might said. "Huh?" Katsuki questioned. "To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points of it" All Might added. 'As a teacher... I should stop this.' All might thought.