Episode 29

(Play the music for both fights if you want to feel it. Idk://. Anyways it's a long one and I hope you enjoy this!)

Izuku sits down quietly in the waiting room and feels a little nervous. 'Kacchan is my next opponent. He will definitely destroy me on that stage...'. He then stands up and walks to the hallways.

"Midoriya-kun!" He turns to see Iida with Uraraka.

"Oh, Iida-kun and Uraraka-san..." Izuku said. "What are you guys doing here?".

"To be honest, Iida is the one who dragged me and to find you." Uraraka looks at Iida.

"Uraraka-kun, Midoriya-kun. This is sudden, but I must leave early. A villain got my old brother." He explained making the two gasped.

"Your brother? You mean Ingenium?!" Izuku asked as Iida nods.

"How's he doing?" Uraraka asked.

"I don't know the details. So I'm going to go visit him directly to see." Iida said.

The two understands and Iida left them to ask permission to leave early.

Stadium

"Man, Present Mic is taking too long. Why?" Kyoka said in boredom.

"You know, I'm getting a little excited." Denki spoke.

"Why is that, Kaminari-san?" Momo asked.

"Both former brothers fight against one another." Denki answers.

"Childhood friends, not brothers, Doc." Kyoka said.

'You need to observe more to get what I mean.' Denki thought as he sweat drops.

"NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE SEMI-FINALS! THE WINNER OF THE SEMI-FINALS WILL FACE TODOROKI IN THE FINALS FOR FIRST PLACE!" Present Mic yells. "HEY EVERYBODY, ARE YOU READY?!" the crowd cheers.

'Young Midoriya and Young Bakugo...Those two have some hidden history together..." All Might thought.

"LET'S MEET UP THE COMPETITORS FOR THE SEMI-FINALS! HE IS STRONG! HE IS INTIMIDATING! HE LOOKS MORE PUMP UP THAN HIS PREVIOUS MATCHES! FROM THE HERO COURSE, KATSUKI BAKUGO!" The crowd cheers.

Katsuki grins, "Now I get to pulverize you, Deku!".

"VERSUS- THE FLASHY RED RANGER! 1-ON-1 TOURNAMENT'S BIG SHOCKER! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IZUKU MIDORIYA!" The crowd cheers 2 times louder.

Izuku smiles, "Let's do our best, Kacchan!".

Class A

"Two best fighters next to Todoroki are going head-to-head." Kyoka said.

"This fight is getting me pumped up for no reason!" Sato said.

"I wonder who would win, though." Sero thinks.

"Captain-san can win this for sure." Momo said.

"That depends if Bakugo can outmatch Midoriya." Mineta said.

Back to the stage. "THE SEMI-FINALS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! MIDORIYA VS BAKUGO! START!".

Katsuki uses his explosions as he flies towards Izuku while Izuku grabs his sword and prepares for a strike. Katsuki closes the gap while Izuku strikes but Katsuki uses his explosion to take a turn and dodges it. Katsuki then grabs the back of Izuku's PE, "OI! ARE YOU STILL UNDERESTIMATING ME?!" He shouted as Izuku was surprised. "BAAAAAAAKKKAAAA!" He throws Izuku. 'Oh no.' He thought while flying and grabs his Mobirate and changes.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"JETMAN!"

He spreads his wings and saves himself.