Episode 91

Tiger Boy

The crew, Monoma, and Shinso look at the sign of the restaurant.

"Is this place new?" Shinso asked.

"I think it's just not popular..." Togaru said.

"It's a place Yosetsu and I knew." Monoma said.

"Who cares. Atleast there's food." Izuku enters and saw 5 people.

"Oh, looks like there's people." Izuku said and they take a sit. Izuku sits with Shinso, Togaru, and Momo while Monoma sits with Denki, Kyoka, and Yosetsu.

"Ohayo! May I take your order?" The cute lady asked.

"Kawaii..." Denki was staring at her before he gets elbowed by Kyoka.

"I came to this place once! This is where the Kyoryugers hang out!" Yosetsu said as they were surprised.

"Really?! Then, how about treating your sempais with some free food?" Izuku jokes making the girl confused.

"I'm sorry. I am not familiar on who you people are except for the silver one." The girl bows.

"They're the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!" Nossan came as they recognizes them.

"Oh yeah! I saw you guys before! I saved you!" King points at them.

"Oh! You're the red guy." Izuku recognizes him.

"Suge! But, you're younger than I expected..." King said.

"Are they really the Gokaigers?" Ian asked and saw Kyoka. "Doesn't matter.".

He shows a little flower to Kyoka, "What's that supposed to mean?".

"It means I get any girl I see." Ian winks.

Kyoka smirks and throws the flower away, "Don't even try. A dead man can do better than you. Besides, I prefer a ring than a puny flower." She mocks, making Ian freeze in shock.

"She got you there." Souji said.

"Uruse, boy." Ian told him and saw Momo as he approaches her.

"Hello, beautiful. What is a princes like you doing in a bunch of pirates?" Ian shows her the little flower. "Here. Would you like a date with me sometime?".

Momo giggles, "No thank you.".

"Eh?" Ian was confused and someone grabs the flower. He looks at Togaru looking at the flower.

"Giving random girls flowers you like to date, huh?" Togaru smirks and throws it away. "A waste of time for a Kyoryuger like you. Get lost.".

"Who are you supposed to be? Her bodyguard?" Ian asked him.

"No one in particular. Her crewmate, of course." Togaru glares at him.

"Looks like someone's angry. Did I pull a string?" Ian mocks as Togaru tsked.

"Deal with it. Get lost, playboy." Shinso warns him.

"Oi. Order what you wanna order." Monoma said.

Souji steps in as Togaru turns away from the window.

"I heard a guy named Togaru Kamakiri. You're a swordsman, right?" Souji asked Togaru.

"Yeah. Who might you be?" Togaru asked.

"Souji Rippukan. I want a duel." Souji introduced.

"I see. Let us eat first and we'll do the duel after." Togaru said as Souji bows.

"Oi, order already!" Monoma said as they did what was told.

"You guys got curry?" Izuku asked.

"Oi. Stop with the curry already! Not every place has curry." Denki told him as Kyoka agrees.