Episode 23

Next Day (Gokai Galleon)

Izuku woke up and starts to get ready for today's event. He steps outside to see her mother on the ship with the crew talking to her.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Izuku was glad to see his mother. Inko hugs his son and pats his head.

"I was checking if you guys were okay, that's all. Also, be careful not to get hurt." Inko said and nods. "I'll record it, okay? In high resolution.".

"I'll do my best." Izuku smiled.

"Midoriya, eat your food now or we'll be late." Denki said picking up his bag.

"Alright then." Izuku walks to the table and eats his food. After finishing, he told his mother, "You know, you can stay in the ship and watch the sports festival here with Navi." Izuku points at Navi and she answers her with a 'yeah'.

"I think is safe for her to stay at the apartment, Captain." Togaru said with his uniform on while carrying his bag. "I mean, Zangyack might strike unexpectedly and attack the ship." Togaru stated.

"You're right, totally forgot about that." Izuku scratches the back of his neck.

"It's okay, Izuku. I just brought you some lunch for later. Anyways, goodluck to you all." Inko hugged Izuku one last time before she left.

"Man, your mom's cool." Denki said.

"Where's the girls?" Togaru asked as he looks around.

"Oh, they already went to UA. I just stayed to cook for you guys." Denki answered and Togaru nodded.

"Let's go. We'll be late if we don't hurry." Izuku said and the 3 left.

UA

"Well, I'll be seeing you guys later." Togaru waved goodbye as he went to Class-B's locker room.

"We should go, too." Denki said and Izuku followed.

They arrived at their locker room and changed.

"Man, I want to wear my costume." Mina complained as she looks at her PE.

"To keep everything fair, we can't." Ojiro said as he stretches.

"I wonder what the first rounds gonna be..." Sato said sitting down talking to Tokoyami and Shouji.

"No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it." Tokoyami said closing his eyes and crossing his arms and Shouji agrees with him.

Iida then opens the door to ask them "Are you ready, everyone? We will be entering soon!".

Izuku readied his Mobirate and belt buckle, "Yosh, I'm ready." but as he finishes his preparations, Someone called him.

"Midoriya."

He looks to see his classmate, Shoto Todoroki. "Oh, Todoroki-kun, What is it?". The class then looks at the two students.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki stated.

'Is this guy for real?' Izuku thought and he just nods at him.

"But... All Might has his eyes on you, doesn't he?" Todoroki asked.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked him back.

"I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." He finishes and stares at Izuku.

'What's with him?' Izuku thought as he looks back at Todoroki.

"Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?" Denki looks at them and Kirishima stands up to stop them.