Episode 12

Next Day

Izuku opens the door of his classroom just to meet some of his classmates question him about yesterday's event.

"Midoriya, you were so awesome!" Kirishima punching his fist in the air.

"Yeah, you guys really pulled out a dangerous stunt out there yesterday." Sero said.

"I didn't know you have a team. Kero." Tsuyu said.

"I WANNA MEET THEM TOO!" Mina jumping around.

"Does your crew study here?" Tooru asked curiously.

"FANCY!" Aoyama posed.

"GIVE ME THE NAMES OF THE GIRLS!" Mineta yelled.

"YOU WERE AMAZING, DEKU-KUN!" Ochako said hyped.

"Indeed. You and your crew's teamwork and chemistry were outstanding." Iida stated.

'Oh right, Iida-kun and Uraraka-san only knew me being a pirate but didn't know that my crew are students of UA. ' Izuku sweatdropped.

Izuku looks at his teammates one by one. He saw Momo giggled, Denki holding his laughter and Kyoka smirking. He glared at them but it didn't affect them.

"Alright that's enough, go back to your seats." Out of nowhere, Aizawa told his class and they obeyed.

"For today's hero basic training, It's turned into a class with three Instructors, All Might and me and one person." Aizawa said.

Sero then raised his hand to ask. "Excuse me, what will we be doing?"

Aizawa then showed the class a card 'RESCUE' "Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. It's rescue training." Aizawa explained the class what to do today.

"Rescue... Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." Denki facing Mina. "Right?" Mina said.

"Baka, this is a duty of a hero." Kirishima said behind Denki. "My arms are ready to rumble." Kirishima getting pumped up.

"No one can beat me in water, Kero." Tsuyu and Kirishima looking at each other.

"Oi, I'm not done." Aizawa getting the attention of the class. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." Aizawa suggested. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, we're taking a bus. That's all. Start getting ready." He added and exited.

The class stands up to get their costumes. Izuku then thought of something 'Why do I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen?' he shrugged it off and went to change into his hero costume(Captain Marvelous attire).

As they went outside, Iida, the class rep, whistled using a whistle to get their attention. "CLASS 1A, GATHER AROUND! FORM TWO LINES BY YOUR STUDENT NUMBERS IN ORDER TO MAKE BOARDING THE BUS GO SMOOTHLY." Iida said and he keeps whistling.

'He's taking this seriously.' Izuku and Uraraka sweatdropped.

As they went inside the bus and sat down, Iida looks down and was depressed. "Shoot, I didn't think this would be the type of bus."

"There's no point, huh?" Mina said.

"I say whatever comes to mind." Tsuyu said. "Midoriya-chan..." Izuku turned around. "What is it, Asui-san?" Izuku asked. "Call me 'Tsu'." Tsuyu told him and he nodded.

"I was thinking, how come you could transform into different people like yesterday?" Tsuyu asked.

"I train, went to space, made a promise, found a crew, fight villains and now we're here." Izuku tried to elaborate but Tsuyu tilted her head in confusion. "It's a long story. I can't really explain." Izuku said.