Episode 64

(Last chapter was 10101 words so I'll try to minimize this or maybe longer:// Enjoy!)

A few minutes ago

"It's nice that the living maze is done, but it's hard to tell where we are now." The police officer said. "Irinaka! Put the walls back in order! Hurry!".

Irinaka was gritting his teeth in a stressed face.

"The drugs probably wore off." Aizawa said.

"Fatgum's guess was right. Irinaka doesn't have enough power to do that anymore." Ichijou said.

"But there's still Toga and Twice... The League of Villains must be hiding somewhere!" The police officer said.

Irinaka gasped, "Toga... Toga... Twice... I won't forgive you! You traitors!".

"Where are the other League members?" Sir Nighteye asked.

"Is Basco with them?" Denki asked while hiding behind Izuku.

"HELL IF I KNOW! I'LL DEFINITELY FIND THEM ALL! I BREAK OPEN THE SKULLS OF ALL THE LEAGUE BASTARDS!" Irinaka screeches.

"Which means, those two were the only ones here, huh?" Sir Nighteye said.

"There's no sign of the League coming to attack us..." One of the police said.

"But it's hard to believe they're on our side just because they betrayed Irinaka." The other one said.

"The League of Villains is wanted by police across the country. As police officers we cannot just ignore them" The police officer said as he readies his gun while Ichijou inserts one bullet to his rifle.

"What're you standing around talking for?" They look at Rock Lock holding his treated wound. "Ignore them and move forward! Leave the League to the police. What's our top priority?!".

"He's right. That would be best..." Ichijou said.

"Either way, someone has to stay behind to restrain Irinaka. Thanks to that girl, it'll be hard for me to jump around now. If you get it, then hurry up and move your legs!" Rock Lock said. "Ryukyu, and everyone else at the top! The police who were separated from us underground! Suneater! Red Riot! Fatgum! The pirates! Lemillion! Now that we've gotten this far, we're almost there! Don't waste the time everyone's worked hard to get! IKE!" They all run.

"I'LL DEFINITELY GET HER OUT, ROCK LOCK!" Izuku yelled.

Rock Lock breathes. 'I didn't say those words back then to be disparaging. I have a wife who's four years younger than me. And at the end of last year, the child we'd been wishing for was born. Even if they are from UA, or pirates in space, kids are kids. I was worried. But when we let them loose, what happened? Each and every one of them has acted more like a hero than us adults.'.

Rock Lock smirks, "You said you'd get her out, right? Make sure you do it, Captain Marvelous! And you, Nighteye! Make sure...you take responsibility!"

As they run, the two members of the League of Villains were above them.

"There they go. We should also get out of this space." Twice said and Toga starts crawling. "Toga-chan, what d'you wanna do now? Kiss?".

"A beat-up Izuku-kun... I wanna see it again... But right now, I want to make Overhaul-kun cry just about as much." Toga said.

"In that case, I've got.../...no idea! Lend me your ear!" Twice said and Toga stops.

"What is it?" She asked and Twice whispers something to her, making her grin and giggle.