Episode 40

Izuku wakes up and prepares himself, but then remembers about Touya's trumpet. 'We need to find those other Legendary Powers. I won't let Touya get those before me!'. He clenches a fist and went to the Gokai Galleon.

Gokai Galleon

Izuku enters and was greeted by Momo with a good morning, but he ignores and went to Navi.

"Navi. Let's have the next fortune." Izuku said.

"I'm taking a rest today! I can't just force them out, ya know! Besides, you guys have exams!" Navi replies.

Izuku got angry, "We don't have time for you to rest!" Izuku slightly hits Navi. "And none of your half-baked prophecies, either! I WANT SOMETHING CONCRETE THAT'LL TELL US WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW FOR ONCE!" Izuku grabs Navi's head.

"IT'S NOT THAT EASY!" Navi said as her head gets grabbed by Izuku's hand. Kyoka and Momo watched and gasped at Izuku's action. Denki and Yosetsu went out from the kitchen to check what's happening.

"I DON'T CARE! JUST DO IT!" Izuku yells.

"I can't!" Navi replies.

"Marvelous seems kinda irritable, doesn't he?" Yosetsu questions.

"That's not Izuku... Something's wrong." Kyoka said.

"Yesterday he was having fun. Now..." Momo looks at Izuku.

"I bet that trouble with Basco's behind it." Togaru just got down from the crow's nest.

"Oh, right... if Basco can find the holder of a Legendary Power... he can just steal it from them, can't he?" Denki remembers the Gingaman incident, and places down the bowl he was holding. "I guess we shouldn't be so laid back about it, but...".

Momo left the dining table and went to the kitchen.

"Just tell me! Cough it up, bird brain!" Izuku said holding Navi.

"I'M TELLING YOU, I CAN'T!" Navi tries to explain. Kyoka then stands up.

"Listen, I've had enough of your-" Izuku tries to punch Navi but Kyoka grabs her.

"CHOTTO! Simmer down, now." Kyoka said as she saves Navi and hugs her.

"Kyoka, Arigato!" Navi thanked her.

"Marvelous-san. Perhaps you should sit down and enjoy a cup of tea?" Momo said as she exits the kitchen while she pushes a trolley of tea.

"I'd like one too," Izuku turns around to the voice, "if there's one going.".

Izuku looks down on the stairway and saw a man leaning against a wall and glances at Izuku.

"You're-!" Izuku didn't finish as the man moves away from the wall and stands in the middle.

Yosetsu yells and points.

"I'm Satoru Akashi. I was BoukenRed, of the Boukengers. I entrusted you with our Legendary Power, before." Akashi said while climbing up the stairs and Izuku remembers him.

"Wait, YOU GUYS KNOW CHIEF AKASHI?!" Yosetsu asked in excitement and places what he was holding in the dining table and looks at them while approaching Akashi.

Yosetsu stands in front of Akashi, "Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you! My name's Yosetsu Awase/Gai Ikari!" He introduced himself in excitement as he grabs something in his pocket. "If you wouldn't mind, umm... would you please sign this?".

"How did you get in here?" Togaru asked Akashi.

Akashi grabs Yosetsu's notebook and pen, "I could infiltrate a ship like this and be back in time for breakfast." He said as he sits down on the couch.