Episode 43

Class 1A

"Pencils down, everybody." Aizawa signals them. "The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here.".

As the people from the last column collects, Mina and Denki enters.

Mina: ARIGATO, YAO-MOMO!

Denki: I DIDN'T LEAVE ANYTHING BLANK, AT LEAST!

"'Brains of the crew', huh?" Izuku spoke.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP!" Denki yells at him.

After their test, they left the school grounds.

Gokai Galleon

Denki threw his last dart on the dartboard with a heavy bracelet. "Hey, how about we head out for a bite to eat today?".

"It would make a most refreshing change." Momo said as she folds the laundry on the table while Kyoka helps her and looks at her jewelry at the same time.

"I wanna try one of those conveyor belt sushi places." Kyoka suggested.

"I wanna try that curry I missed out on." Izuku referring to the incident that happened while he rubs his knuckles on Navi's head and tickles her after.

"I could go for some chicken wings." Togaru said while he looks around his blade.

"Hey everyone, I have a good idea!" Yosetsu place down the pictures he was cutting and stands up in the center. He brought out his GokaiCellular and Ranger Key.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"LET'S HAVE TAKOYAKI!" Yosetsu suggested.

"Oh yeah..." Togaru thinks about it.

"I never thought about that..." Denki scratches his hair.

"It's been a while since I last ate one of those." Momo said.

"Sure why not? Lead the way." Izuku smirks and puts down Navi.

Local Garbage Disposal Area

An old lady walks in front of an alien and asked, "What's with you?".

"The Zangyack threw me out with the bulk garbage..." The alien was Zealousto and he's sitting on a pile of trash as he hugs one from his lap.

"Oh dear." The old lady then reads the sign. "It says you're supposed to ring up and get a label for garbage this big. Today's the day they collect... burnable garbage." The old lady then looks at him as she changes moods. "Hey, you're alive, right? Maybe they'd pick you up as natural waste? Here you go." She hands it to Zealousto on his arms and left.

"Now the earthlings think I'm natural waste!" He was upset and hugs the three trash bags. He then smell something delicious and follows the scent, he meets a takoyaki in a cart as he was glad. "That looks delicious! Well then, Itadakimasu...".

"OI!" The cart owner caught him and Zealousto proceeds to apologize. "SUMIMASEN!" He bows and went straight up.

"It's been so loooooong time... since I've had anything to eat." Zealousto explains.

Owner: Who are you?

Zealousto: Natural waste.

Owner: Natural waste?

Zealousto: Correct.

"Well... Alright then." He said as he pass the takoyaki. "Here, dig in.".

"ITADAKIMASU!" Zealousto shouted as the owner said, "WAIT!".

"Waiting." Zealousto freezes.

"How about you become my pet?" The owner asked him.

"Your...pet?" Zealousto's stomach then got upset and holds his stomach.