Episode 24

Break Room

"The UA Sports Festival is more about simulating the competition they'll face as heroes than seeing how prepared they are to be heroes." Death arms said and puffs his smoke.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Mount Lady asked across him.

"In a world crowded with the hero agencies, in order to put food on the table, there are times when you have to kick down others in order to show your stuff." Death Arms explained. "That was what the obstacle course race in the qualifier was, right?".

"Doesn't that just pain your heart?" Mount Lady asked as she covers her nose and mouth because of the smoke.

"You little-!" Kamui Woods looks at her remembering what happened the day she arrived. "You did that quite gleefully, remember?".

"On the other hand, even if you're business rivals, there are many cases where you have to work together." Death Arms said.

"Oh, that's just like the cavalry battle!" Mount Lady gets the idea. "If you win, your teammates also win. You have to think about compatibility and other people's Quirks... It's a give-and-take situation...".

"Coordinating with your sidekick, and joint Quirk training with other agencies..." Kamui Woods opens his bottled water and tries to drink it but forgot he got his mask on.

"The kids are doing stuff now that will be their way of life after they become pros." Death Arms said.

"They got it rough." Mount Lady said.

Stadium

Some students from class 1A circles Katsuki asking him to team up with him.

Sato: Team up with me!

Mina: Bakugo, team up with me!

Aoyama: Don't you want to team up with me?

Bakugo just keeps quiet and stares blankly until he spoke, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT QUIRKS YOU ALL HAVE! WHAT?!".

"I can understand not knowing Class B's, but-". Mina said.

"He doesn't pay attention to what's around him at all, huh?" Sato completed her sentence.

"HEY! Todoroki chose his team already!" Kirishima arrived, "BAKUGO, TEAM UP WITH ME!".

"Weird hair." Bakugo said.

"I'M KIRISHIMA! AT LEAST TRY TO REMEMBER! MY HAIR'S NOT THAT DIFFERENT FROM YOURS!" Kirishima shouted.

"You're gonna be the rider, right? Then who'll be a front horse that can take your blasts?" Kirishima asked him.

Bakugo simply said, "Someone with guts.".

"Not really, but yeah! Me, with my Hardening! I'll be a horse that'll never waver!". Kirishima said as Katsuki looks at him. "You gonna get it, right? The 10 Million?". Kirishima motivating him as Katsuki smiles mischievously.

Let's skip with Izuku and his team.

"Looks like our Pink Ranger teamed up with Todoroki." Denki said as he points at the two.

"Someone's jealous." Kyoka shoulders Togaru.

"Hmm? What are you talking about?" Togaru asked.

"Anyways, we need a good formation though." Izuku said as his crew agrees.

"I'll be in the front..." Togaru activates his quirk, "With my quirk, I can go offensive and defensive." Togaru said.

"Then I'll be the right and Kyoka will take the left." Denki said. "Our captain is the rider and he holds the most points. If we fail to protect our captain, we fail as his crewmates.".