Episode 89

(2 part movie. Enjoy!)

In the sea, a fisherman went to the ocean to look for fish when suddenly he saw a purple triangular portal before he gets sucked in as he screams and appeared in a bathhouse. Another incident was in the amusement park where a family of three appeared on the road, still on the spinning cup as they were confused and people surround on the scene.

Two people above saw the incident.

"Haruto, do you think a Phantom's behind this?" A girl named Koyomi asked.

"Not sure..." Haruto answers.

"But who else could it be?" She asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that something big is about to happen..." Haruto said.

"Haruto Soma, the wizard, I presume?" They turn to see a person in a green jacket and black shirt with shades, and stops to look at them.

"And you are...?" Haruto asked.

"I asked you a question. Answer." He demanded.

"Y'know when you get all aggressive like that... It makes me not want to answer." Haruto answers back.

He removes the shades, "Just answer me.".

He smiles and looks down before looking back up saying, "What if I am Haruot Soma?".

He stares at him before he said, "Jouchaku.".

He transforms.

"My name is Uchuu Keiji Gavan. To protect the peace of the universe, Wizard... I'm going to defeat you." Monoma summons his blade.

"Doesn't seem like we can talk this through over some donuts, does it?" Haruto questions before inserting his ring. "Koyomi, get back.".

He touches his belt area.

"DRIVER ON, PLEASE!"

"HENSHIN!"

"SHABADOOBIE, TOUCH TO HENSHIN! SHABADOOBIE, TOUCH TO HENSHIN!"

"FLAME, PLEASE!"

"HI-HI, HI-HI-HI!"

He transformed and took another ring to insert of his finger.

"CONNECT, PLEASE!"

He grabs his sword on the portal.

"Now, it's showtime."

They faced before they charge at one another and clash. Monoma tries to hit him as Haruto clashes back. Monoma tries to hit him from behind as Haruto blocks it as he turns to take it down, but Monoma pushes it back and they clash once more. While clashing, Monoma tries to heel kick him as Haruto ducks over the kick and the swing, and blocks the attack of Monoma. As they clash, Monoma hits him as he falls while Monoma follows as he jumps and tries to strike him while he lies down, but Haruto blocks it and kicks him over, and proceeds to corkscrew kick Monoma before grabbing another ring. Monoma charges while Haruto flips his belt and prepares his transformation.