Episode 88

(I've been busy lately, sorry for late chapter. Anyways, enjoy!)

Gokai Galleon (Next Day)

"It's been a while since we got here, huh?" Izuku looks out the window.

"Yeah." Togaru leans against the wall.

"Anyway, shouldn't we be going as well?" Denki asked as he gets elbowed by Kyoka.

"You really wanna get away, huh?!" Kyoka threatens him with her fist as he apologizes.

"But, it would be best if we visit everyone." Momo smiles.

"Oh! That's right! I heard that Inasa and Camie transferred after we left!" Yosetsu said.

"Wow! Now that adds 2 in 2A!" Denki said.

"Yosh. How about a little visit?" Izuku suggested as they agree.

UA

"Man, it's kind of boring without Kaminari here!" Sero complains.

"You've been complaining the same thing over and over for almost a year now." Sato said.

"I got to agree. It's been boring without him." Ojiro sighs.

"Can't help it. They probably left already." Kirishima puts his head on the table.

"Shoto!" They turn to see Camie and Inasa in the door as they enter.

"Oh. It's you guys." Shoto gets hugged by Camie as Sero and Mineta glares.

'Everytime...!'

"Please take your seats." They turn and return as they saw their adviser, Ectoplasm.

"This day will be very special. For this morning, you won't encounter any academic related subjects." Ectoplasm explains.

"Sir!" Iida raises his hand, "Can you care to explain what do you mean?!".

"You will know in Gym Gamma. Bring your respective costumes." Ectoplasm said.

"HAI!"

Gym Gamma

"Out of all places, why Gym Gamma? I mean, I'm not complaining, but you know what I mean." Sero said as they look around.

"Do you know what's going on?" Ashido asked.

"I seriously have no idea as well, Ashido." Uraraka said.

"Which means in the afternoon we're free, right?" Shoto asked.

"Sounds like it." Inasa replies.

They turn to see Class 2B arrive as well with their adviser, Present Mic.

"Are? Class 2B?" Sato spoke.

"Class 2A!" Tetsutetsu waves.

"What's going on, Sensei?" Kendo asked.

"Today, you will be having an exercise." Ectoplasm explains.

"Exercise?" Shishida questions.

"What kind exactly?" Rin asked.

"In this exercise, you will be separated into groups where you will be facing two people in different locations. There's only one location where you will face three." Midnight explains.

"Eh? And that would be?" Hagakure asked.

"You will figure out when you're grouped. It will be randomized and be mixed. It is your job to take down the two enemies. I think you will do good." Ectoplasm said.

Teams:
Ground Beta: Bakugo, Todoroki, Iida, Kendo, Kaibara, Fukidashi, and Yanagi.
Ground Omega: Kirishima, Shoji, Ashido, Hagakure, Tetsutetsu, Setsuna, and Kuroiro.
Ground Gamma: Ojiro, Sero, Camie, Tsunotori, Bondo, Kodai, and Komori.
P.E. Grounds: Asui, Sato, Inasa, Aoyama, Shishida, and Honenuki.
Gym Gamma: Tokoyami, Koda, Shoda Tsuburaba, Rin, and Shiozaki.