Episode 38

(Y'all need to re-read episode 37 because it was cut when I posted it. Anyways enjoy!)

Gokai Galleon (Next Day)

"Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the wait." Awase then turns to them in his Ranger Form. "Gooookai Silver!".

"Let's get started!" Navi said.

"Oh, hai..." Awase said.

"Key Road! Let's get you connected!" Navi went to the chest and then grabs a line, "THERE WE GO!" She connects it to Awase's belt buckle.

"'Kay, all done." Navi said.

"Good. Now you'll be able to bring out any of the Ranger Keys in the chest through your buckle." Izuku said while sitting down on his seat and grabs a Ranger Key.

"Just think about which Key you want." Kyoka said.

Awase then starts to think, "Okay, how about KibaRanger from Dairanger?". Izuku puts down the Ranger Key he was holding and then the Ranger Key of KibaRanger gets transports into Awase's belt buckle.

Awase laughs in joy, "Wonderful! Thank you so much!". Awase bows.

"Hey, doesn't it strike you as weird that his gear works the same as the stuff that AkaRed have to us?" Denki asked.

"In the end, it's all Super Sentai." Togaru said.

"I feel that's likely the case." Momo agrees.

"Doesn't bother me." Kyoka said.

Denki breathes out, "Should we really just brush it off like that-?".

Awase then stands in front of Denki, "Don't worry so much, Dr. Don!".

"That's right. The pressing issue now is food." Izuku said.

Denki was about to stand but Awase's deactivation blinded Denki's eyes for a bit and Awase spoke, "I'll handle the food ready!".

"Eh?!" Denki widens his eyes.

Gigant Horse

The sliding doors opens to reveal Warz Gill, "DAMARAS! I'VE FOUND AN INTERESTING PROSPECT!".

"Who do you mean, sir?" Damaras asked.

Warz Gill laughs and turns around, "COME HERE, WORIAN!".

A green skeleton-looking alien enters with a fish skeleton for his left and salutes.

"I've never seen him before. What can he do?" Insarn examines the new prospect.

"He can remove bones." Barizorg said.

"Bo-" "-nes?" Insarn and Damaras questions.

Warz Gill giggles, "WORIAN! GET DOWN THERE, AND LEAVE THOSE EARTHLINGS BONELESS!".

He follows as he hops.

Gokai Galleon

Awase then cooked omelettes and some meat soup for the crew.

"Oh my! Remarkable! To prepare this much in only 30 minutes..." Momo sits down as the rest follows.

"I hope you guys like it." Awase said.

"Well, it might be fast, but if it doesn't taste good..." He takes a sip of the meat soup and his eyes widens as he tastes it. He turns away making Awase questions. "What do you think, Dr. Don?".

"It's good... TOO GOOD!" Izuku said in delight.

"It's delicious!" Momo agrees.

Awase laughs in joy and gets close to them, "You really think so?!".