Episode 96

Space Federation Location

The Orion arrived at the planet from another universe and saw chaos.

"What the hell happened here?" Izuku questions.

"No vessels detected." Stinger looks at the sky and then below, "But there are soldiers.".

"Where did they come from?" Yamato asked.

"Only way to find our answers is if we go down and check." Stinger said and went first.

"Eh?! What about Rita?" Takaharu asked.

"It's okay. She won't be escaping. What we need to do is we need to help the Space Federation." Stinger said as they follow.

Surface

They landed.

"Stinger!" They turn to see a red warrior with a sword and shield.

"Uchuu Daitoryo."

"Thank goodness." Tsurugi sighs.

"Ano... Who might you be?" Kagura asked.

"Introductions later. We have to go!" Tsurugi said as they follow him.

They arrived at the scene as they saw an army marching.

"Black clothes...and mask...?" Kagura looks at them.

"Who are they?" Yamato asked.

"They're not Jark Matter or anyone familiar in the system." Stinger said.

Izuku tsked, "By the looks of it, it's his doing.".

"What do you mean, Marvelous?" Kyoka asked.

"No time for explanation. We fight." Tsurugi said

They stand their ground and wait.

The soldiers stopped and make way for their commander.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Izuku asked.

The commander ignores and signals the soldiers to charge.

"Looks like talking won't work." Stinger said.

"Let's make this showy!" They charge as they fight through the army.

Izuku punches through the and spin kicks one. Izuku corkscrew flips while grabbing his Ranger Key and Mobirate as he changes.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

Izuku slashes one through, blasts one behind him, leg sweeps another, and jumps over the back of one soldier to slash the one across, and later kick the bending soldier.

Kyoka grabs an arm and kicks the stomach of a soldier, releases it and dodges a swing, and splits to punch his stomach and leg sweeps another as she stands up while grabbing her Mobirate and Ranger Key.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

Kyoka jumps over two soldiers as she kick them and rolls to slash one from below, "Here we go!" She said while she swings her sword around while blasting at them.

Kagura ducks over making the two soldiers on her side bump on one another, and she stands to bitch slap one down as the soldier falls dramatically. She brought out her train and changes.

"HENSHIN TACHIMASU!"

"TOQ CHANGE!"

She dives over as she fell on multiple soldiers. She stands up and chants, "I'M STRONG! I'M STRONG! I'M STRONG! SUPER GIRL!". She grabs one and lifts him up as she threw it to a crowd.