Episode 41

A day before the exam

Togaru and Kyoka were playing cards while Denki, Momo, and Yosetsu were cleaning the ship.

"Four of a kind." Togaru place down his hand as he wins.

"Ow!"

Kyoka was alert that Momo got hurt, she then stand up and approach her, "What's wrong, Momo?".

"It's nothing. I merely pricked myself upon a thorn..." Momo explains, sitting down on the floor.

"Eh? Let me see." Kyoka got worried and looks at her finger.

"Luka-san is kind of a big sister to everybody, but she's especially nice to Ahim-san, isn't she?" Yosetsu grins as they stopped cleaning.

"Now that you mention it, since Momo first came aboard she's been the one who looked after her the most." Denki said while standing with a mop. "They're like sisters.".

"Be careful, okay?" She pats Momo's head and Momo nods.

"I see we're all here." Izuku enters from downstairs at the back of the Galleon. "In that case, let's get to the treasure navigation.".

"Hmm, I thought no treasure hunting when exam ends?" Denki questions.

"That can wait for a while. Navi." He calls for Navi.

"LET'S NAVIGATE FOR TREASURE!" She bumped her head in the ceiling and falls down. "Coming to the aid of others will lead to new meetings... Or something like that.".

"Coming to the aid of people?" Denki questions.

"Well, what Super Sentai are we supposed to be on the look out for now?" Togaru stands up with his arms crossed as he looks at Yosetsu.

Yosetsu hums as he tries to think, "Well, all of the Super Sentai help people, so...".

Momo stands up, "For now, let us simply see to the aid of others. Shall we?".

"I guess so." Izuku replies.

City (With Izuku and Yosetsu)

They just crossed the pedestrian lane to the other side. Yosetsu asked, "Is this really gonna work, Marvelous-san?".

"What're you worried about? Leave it to me." Izuku said and saw an old man with a cane shaking as he climbs the stairs.

Izuku smirks and approaches, "Hey gramps. I'll carry you upstairs.".

"No, that's fine." The old man resist.

"No, Marvelous-san! Sorry about that, ojiisan. It's fine! In spite of how it seems, he's a really nice guy." Yosetsu explaining. "C'mon, smile." He touches Izuku's cheeks, forming a smile as Yosetsu laughs. The old man smiles.

"Right, come on, come on..." He positions Izuku for a piggyback ride as the old man rides his back and Izuku carries him to the top while Yosetsu picks up the cane that fell and watches Izuku carrying the old man. "He really did need my help after all...".

As Izuku got the old man from the top, he puts down the old man and receives a thank you from the old man.

"MARVELOUS-SAN!" Yosetsu yells his name and looks down. "I'VE GATHERED UP A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO NEED A LIFT. LET'S GET CRACKING!" He was enjoying himself and waves at Izuku.

"You've got to be kidding me... Is he insane?" Izuku mutters.

Togaru and Denki

"I wonder where we can find someone who needs help?" Denki looks around.