Episode 69

Ground Gamma

Momo puts Kuroiro in jail and walks away, but stops to glance as he snickers.

"What seems to be funny?" Momo asked.

"I can't believe I got caught. Doesn't matter, what matters is that Plan B is starting." Kuroiro grins.

"Plan B?" Momo questions.

"You should worry about your teammates instead of looking after me!" Kuroiro snickers.

Momo realizes who they're facing again, 'Don't tell me...'.

At the others, the mushrooms starts to spread around the place.

"OH NO, YOU CAN SEE MY SILHOUETTE! THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING!" Hagakure yelled as mushrooms pops out of nowhere and from her body while Tokoyami and Aoyama was in the air.

"Fungi are covering the ground..." Tokoyami said.

"Is this...?" Aoyama questions.

"Yes, Class B's..." Tokoyami spoke.

"Ionomidotis frondose-san. Tricholoma equestre-chan." Komori sprays. "Flammulina velutipes and Coprinopsis atramentaria. Grow, grow! Let's mesmerize the world with mushrooms!" She said while walking and spraying.

Viewing Area

"Oi, oi, they're growing on their bodies, too. It's like a horror movie!" Mineta shaking.

"Her mushrooms will disappear in 2-3 hours, so there won't be any lingering effects. Because of that, she has a habit of just letting them out though." Yosetsu explains.

"There are even mushrooms on the camera!" Uraraka said.

"Gross." Kyoka shivering.

Ground Gamma

"THEY'RE JUST KEEP GROWING AND GROWING. MOU...! TOKOYAMI-KUN, HAVE YOU FOUND ANYONE?!" Hagakure yelled.

Meanwhile, Momo was running back, 'A two-stage operation that even anticipated how we'd respond to Kuroiro-san. Not bad, Kendo-san.' Momo then summons a Ranger Key as she changes.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GO-ONGER!"

As she dashes, she heard a scream.

"WHACK! THUD! BOOM! AHHH! BAM, CRASH!"

Something big came from above as it blocks her way. 'What?'.

Tokoyami flies out of the way with Aoyama, "What's this?".

"SOMETHING CAME OUT!" Hagakure shouted.

"I'm on the ball today! The 'BAM' ones came out with a screech! It fills my heart with a burble! *Belch*" Fukidashi said while hiding.

"FWOOSH, FWOOSH, FWOOSH! POW, POW, POW, POW! THUD, THUD, THUD!" More of them appeared.

Momo was trapped, "What...is this...?".

Aoyamo uses his Navel Laser, "Not even my laser can make a scratch!".

"Damp, damp, whoosh... Damp, damp, whoosh..." Fukidashi releases what he said as it reaches to Hagakure.

"Huh? What's that? 'Damp'...?" She questions as the mushrooms grow and appear.

"NO...! IT'S A HUMIDIFIER! THE MUSHROOMS ARE MULTIPLYING! THE MUSHROOMS ARE EVERYWHERE!" Hagakure yelled.

"INVISIBLE GIRL!" Tokoyami calls.

"This makes my skin crawl." Aoyama said.

Viewing Area