Episode 93

Ground Zero Agency

The Zyuohgers and the Gokaigers enter the building as they look around. They walk through building.

"This is a big building!" Denki looks around.

"Being Top 10 really pays off." Katsuki said.

"Top 10?! In just 2 years?!" Kyoka was stunned.

"Yeah. He's debut was really showy! He defeated a group of villains that was trying to terrorize the city. After that incident, he made his rank to Top 100." Kirishima explains.

"And then, he asked help from me to take down a Bonafide creature. That pushed him to Top 88." Yosetsu rubs his nose.

"SUGE!" Leo was impressed.

"Is this type of ranking active on being a Super Sentai?" Tusk asked.

"No." Togaru answers as he was confused. "I have never seen a Super Sentai in the Top 10.".

"That's because we are different heroes from them. They fight and protect the people from villains, while we destroy the evil that disturbs the peace of this planet." Momo answers.

"What's the difference?" Sera asked.

"That was the difference. Heroes can't kill. Super Sentai will do everything to banish evil. It's that simple." Denki said.

"I see. Then, we've been the villains...all along." Misao kneels down and then later hugs his legs.

They look at him as they sweat drop.

"Yamato...is he always like that?" Izuku asked.

"Sumimasen..." Yamato scratches his head and helps him up as Amu did the same. Both touched hands and pulled very quickly. Izuku notices it and smirks.

"Oi, don't hang around the hallways if you don't want to be a drag to the Heroes' way." Katsuki opens his office as they follow him.

"Suge!" Yosetsu looks around.

"Hmm?" Amu found a picture frame and shows it to Katsuki. "Uhm...is this your class?".

They all turn to see it as Katsuki simply nods and sits down.

"When was this?" Sera asked.

"Hmm, I think it was back at 2nd Year." Kirishima said.

"No wonder we're weren't there." Denki said.

"May I ask? Who are the 9 people in the Top 10?" Tusk asked.

"HAI! LEAVE IT TO ME!" Yosetsu poses, "IN NO. 9, WE HAVE CLASS A'S HYBRID AND SON OF NO. 1, SHOTO!".

"Huh?! Shoto beat you?!" Izuku points at Katsuki, "Well, it's expected.".

"HUH?! TELL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME, KONOYARO!" Katsuki tsked. "He got lucky because his name and all.".

"NO. 8, KAMEN RIDER HERO AND UA TEACHER, KUUGA! AKA ERASERHEAD!" Yosetsu poses.

"Sensei dropped a big number, huh?" Kyoka puts her hands on her waist.

"He's lazy. I think it's expected." Denki said.

"Eh? He is?" Amu asked as Denki nods.

"NO. 7! THE GIANT QUEEN HERSELF, MOUNT LADY!" Yosetsu back flips.

"OH! SUGE!" Leo impressed with the back flip.

"NO. 6, WE HAVE THE WOODEN HERO, KAMUI WOODS!" Yosetsu shouts.

"STOP YELLING!" Katsuki yells back, but Yosetsu didn't listen.

"LET'S NOT FORGET NO. 5! HE'S FAMOUS WITH HIS BIG SMILE, AND MY FORMER CLASSMATE! THE MAN WHO SAVED JAPAN A YEAR AGO! MUDMAN!" Yosetsu laughs as he was proud.