Episode 81

Heights Alliance

"We need to talk." Katsuki said.

"Eh? You're gonna fight again?!" Denki questions.

"NO, YOU DUMBASS!" Katsuki yells at him.

"Eh? Then why?" Denki asked.

Izuku walks to him and stops, "We should take this outside. Just in case.".

"Tch. Fine." Katsuki was the first one to leave to the lawn as Izuku follows.

"I'm not buying this. Something is gonna happen." Kyoka stands up.

"I agree. We should follow, just in case." Uraraka said as Asui nods.

"I'm having a bad feeling about this." Kendo said.

"That's why we should listen." Setsuna stands up.

Kirishima stands up, "We should listen. I don't want to be a bad friend anymore.".

"No. We should give them privacy." Iida said as he enters with Tokoyami.

"If something is up, we'll check." Tokoyami said.

"Are you guys fine by this?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"Yeah. Let those two talk." Momo said.

Lawn

"We're fighting here?" Izuku questions.

"Don't get the wrong idea." Katsuki turns to him.

"Don't be quiet now. We need to get back to the Galleon before the day dies." Izuku said.

"Why are you giving respect to the deceased villains? I don't get it. And All Might dying out of the blue?  That's definitely Basco trying to cover up by helping you. And speaking of Basco, didn't you say you defeated him? Then, why is he alive?" Katsuki questions.

Izuku can't explain as Katsuki continues, "Tell me, Deku... Are you really on our side or are you trying to cover up as well? Dunce Face betrayed us, and yet you kept him. From what I heard, Ponytail is half-alien, right?".

"How would you know-" Izuku was cut off.

"Insect, Ears, and Welding Machine... I don't know what their past, but I'm sure as hell something is up." Katsuki said.

"They're not like that. They're my friends." Izuku said.

"Oh really?! Is that so?!" Katsuki questions.

"What is your point here?!" Izuku asked.

"My point?! MY POINT HERE IS YOU GUYS ARE CAUSING TROUBLE!" Katsuki breathes as Izuku was shocked.

"The Zangyack came because of you! All Might just died, and I felt miserable again that I couldn't repay him! Why is this happening to me?! I never get to finish some business with Shigaraki!" Katsuki grits his teeth.

"The Zangyack came because they were planning on a second invasion. If it wasn't for our predecessors, the Zangyack would've conquered this planet years ago! It's just a coincidence that they came here when we were formed!" Izuku explains.

Katsuki scratches his head as he screams in frustration, "Why does it have to be this way?!".

"Why are you upset all of the sudden?" Izuku questions as Katsuki looks at him.

"I'm frustrated because a Quirkless nerd like you came to UA, and then all of the sudden, some magic shit happened to give you one! Not only that, how come you got All Might's Quirk?! Is it because you're his nephew?!" Katsuki questions.