Episode 55

(9100 Words including this. ENJOY!)

All Might's Past

'My origin...'

"I want to make a world where everyone can smile and live together. A symbol is necessary for that to happen." A teen Toshinori said.

"A symbol?" Nana Shimura asked.

"A Symbol of Peace... The reason crime in this country isn't decreasing is that the citizen have no support... They have no pillar they can rely on. That's why I will become that pillar." Toshinori said.

Nana was surprised, "Is that why you want to be a hero? Even though you're Quirkless?".

"Hai." Toshinori answers making Nana chuckles.

"Toshinori Yagi...right? You're really funny. You're crazy." She said.

Present Time

Izuku and his crew charged the Nomus while All Might and Grab Torino fight All For One.

Izuku jumps to dodge a Nomu's smash and kicks its face, following a blast to a Nomu with wings. Kyoka uses her string trick against the ones flying around while Denki and Yosetsu protects her ground. Togaru slashes one and blasts the other on his left.

'Tch. Where is she?!' He thought before slashing a small Nomu. "Tch. These things come from different sizes, too, huh?".

"TOGARU! HAVE YOU FOUND HER YET?!" Kyoka yells while using her string trick.

"SHE'S NOWHERE!" Togaru yells back and slashes two Nomus from behind, and gathers with the three.

Izuku jumps back to them, "These things are annoying. We'll never find her.".

Denki shoots another one flying around them, "We need to find her or else!".

"BUT, DR. DON, WE CAN'T! NOT WE THESE THINGS GETTING IN OUR WAY AND ALSO, THAT MASKED MAN IS VERY STRONG TO HANDLE!" Yosetsu said while trying to push two Nomus.

Someone's Mobirate rang.

"IT'S MINE!" Denki picks it up while Togaru protects him.

"ANSWER IT! THAT MUST BE MOMO!" Togaru said and slashes the Nomu.

"Moshi Moshi!" Denki answers it.

"BIG TROUBLE, YOU GUYS!" It was Navi.

"NAVI?! LOOK WE HAVE NO TIME TO TALK-!" Denki hits a Nomu with no eyes.

"IT'S NOT THAT! I FOUND HER!" Navi said making Denki surprised.

"YOU FOUND MOMO?!" Togaru asked as he takes down a Nomu.

"Where is she, Navi?!" Denki asked.

"SHE'S IN A BUILDING IN FRONT OF YOU! THE DESTROYED ONE! WHERE THOSE CREATURES ARE CHARGING AT!" She said and Denki looks in front of him. This made him gasped and shocked.

"TOGARU! SHE'S AT THE BUILDING IN FRONT OF US! THE DESTROYED ONE!" Denki said and dodges a Nomu's attack.

"THEY'RE ALL DESTROYED! WHICH ONE, DOC?!" Togaru getting impatient as he stabs a Nomu and throws it away.

"THE ONES WHERE THE OTHER NOMUS ARE HEADED!" Denki explained and blasts a Nomu.

Togaru starts to look around and saw it. "Found it.".

A Nomu was about to charge at him and tries to attack, but Izuku came in to block it.

Togaru got startled, "Captain?!".