Episode 35

The Goseigers sat down on the stares in dissapointment and in defeat.

"Maybe the pirates really don't know about my Ranger Key?" GoseiKnight flew in front of them.

"That can't be possible. They've got to have it." Agri said as the other Goseigers nods except for Alata.

Eri then checks on him, "Alata? What is it?".

"I thought they'd understand if we talked it out. Even though they're heroes-in-training." Alata said.

Moune stands up, "You're still saying that?! It's not possible. They're pirates.".

Alata breathes in and out, "That's true.".

Hyde walks in front with his arms crossed, "Plus they're strong. We can't take them head on. To get back GoseiKnight's power...we need a more extreme method.". Alata then nods in agreement but then they heard something in the sky and look up to see the Gokai Galleon departing.

Gigant Horse

Warz Gill kept repeating "DAMN YOU!" while smashing his computer controls. "THOSE DAMN GOKAIGERS! THEY GOT IN THE WAY OF MY PLAN AGAIN!".

Barizorg steps in front, "Shall I summon another action commander, Boss?".

"Matte." Insarn stops him, "Those 5 people who appeared worry me. What if the Super Sentai that destroyed the first fleet are revived?" Insarn steps beside Warz Gill's controls.

"No way." Warz Gill looks away and then immediately points a finger to Insarn, "Even if that were true, WE WILL NOT FALL FOR THEIR SAME TECHNIQUE AGAIN!".

"Your Excellency." Damaras enters. "A mysterious darkness is approaching our fleet.". He warns Warz Gill.

"NANI?!"

"I sense the aura of many dead." All of them look at the window as a dark mist approaches the ship, the mist entered destroying the 2 Gourmins operating in the front of the ship, and reveals a four-pointed sinister being.

Warz Gill was shocked but Damaras told him from behind, "Your Excellency. Time for you to show the dignity of the successor of the throne.".

"I know that!" He whispered and looks to the mysterious being as he points and asked, "WHO ARE YOU?!".

"I am the head of a secret association, Kuro Jujigun, KUROJUUJIOU! Those grudges of those defeated by Super Sentai while taking over Earth...have revived me from Hell!". He introduced himself.

"While taking over Earth? Hmm, as long as Zangyack is here, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR WAY!" Warz Gill said.

"My objective...is revenge against Super Sentai and the fools who believe in them. As long as I get that, you can have Earth as far as I care." KurojuujiOu said.

"Nani?" Warz Gill questions while Damaras is impressed.

"I'll send those pirates to Hell as a bonus." He said.

"That's very tempting." Warz Gill crosses his arms while tapping his finger as he thinks his decision.

"Hmph, What do you think?! Shall we join forces?" KurojuujiOu asked.

Insarn and Barizorg turns to Warz Gill as he thinks of his answer towards KurojuujiOu, Warz Gill turns to Damaras as he nods to him that it's a good idea.

"Very well! We have formed a pact! KurojuujiOu!" Warz Gill steps down from his seat to shake hands with KurojuujiOu while he laughs.

"First, I will steal their Ranger Keys!" KurojuujiOu said.