Episode 66

(Prepare yourselves for my longest episode! 10,910 words including this statement! ENJOY EVERYONE!)

One week later (Saturday)

Different groups are preparing for the school festival.

Band

Kyoka sticks the piece on the wall. "We just have to single-mindedly...".

"...practice to kill!" Katsuki completes.

Effects

"I see, that's a great idea! Let's talk to the dance team about it!" Sero agrees on his groupmate's idea.

"Wait, but that means we don't have enough people." Kirishima said.

"Izuku can handle it." Shoto said while looking at papers.

"Yeah. I can make clones with my other Ranger Forms." Izuku said.

Dance

"Put more muscle into it! So do it like you're turning a lock..." Ashido shows them. "...and stop it with a snap!"

'SNAP!'

Behind a bush, Mirio giggles, "Looks like no one has noticed yet... Let's see, I'll make my appearance with a joke and grab a laugh...".

"Oh, Senpai!" Uraraka waves and Mirio's plan was destroyed.

The two girls saw the little girl. "ERI-CHAN!"

"Here's a peach!" Mirio showing his butt on the bush he was hiding.

"What? Who's this? Your daughter, Senpai?" Ojiro asked as the others approach her.

"What lovely clothes." Asui said.

"K-K-KAWAII!" Uraraka said.

"Have you guys seen Midoriya?" Aizawa asked.

"Oi, dance team! We wanted to talk about-" Kirishima notices the little girl. "Oh, it's Eri-chan!".

Izuku stands up and went beside Kirishima.

"OI, DOC! ERI'S HERE!" Izuku called and him and Kirishima went out.

"Hey there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?" Kirishima said.

"Marvelous-san." Eri looks at Izuku as he waves at the girl.

Denki runs outside.

"ERI-CHAN!"

"Doc-san." Eri noticed him.

"It's been a while! How've you been?" Denki asked.

"Midoriya, Kaminari, the principal has given permission." Aizawa said.

Flashback at Nezu's Office

"That's a good idea. But, Aizawa-kun. That girl has been separated from society all this time, right? For a girl like that to suddenly be thrust into something like a school festival might be a little too much. That's why...".

Flashback Ends

"In order to keep her from being surprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it." Aizawa said.

"Eri-chan... I see, you're from the work study! I'm Iida! Nice to meet you!" Iida introduced.

"I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in 10 years!" Mineta said and Eri hides behind Togata.

"She's kind of shy, right? Shy, huh? So, I wanted to take Eri-chan around UA. Midoriya-kun, Kaminari-kun, do you want to come, too?" Mirio asked.

"Hai!" The two said.