Episode 1

This is one of the greatest crisis that Earth will ever face, The Great Legend War, against the most powerful Alien Empire in the Galaxy, The Space Empire Zangyack. It is a war between the 34 previous Super Sentai vs the First Grand Fleet of the Zangyack Empire.

It all started when the Goseigers and Gosei Knight are fighting against an army of Gourmins and Sugourmins after Gosei Great or their Mecha was defeated in battle. The Goseigers are struggling on getting up after getting beaten by the army.

"Who are these Zangyack guys?" Agri/GoseiBlack, asked trying to get up.

"They're way too powerful, they're probably the strongest enemies we've ever faced!" Said Hyde/GoseiBlue, holding his stomach.

Alata/GoseiRed gasped as he saw a laser cannon aiming right at them. With no hesitation, the team ran until they reached a near forest while dodging the lasers.The team hide behind a big tree looking at the sky that is filled with Zangyack's spaceships.

"Everyone, hang in there. Soon we will meet up with our Senpai who will fight with us." Just as Alata finished what he said, a gunshot out of nowhere hit the tree that they were hiding just to see a group of gormin swarming the forest. The team was trapped and had no choice but to fight. Until...

"RED BULE!" a whip out of nowhere hitting the gormins down. The person showed himself asking "You're the 34th Super Sentai, The Goseigers?"

"You're from the first Super Sentai, GoRanger..." Moune/GoseiYellow said.

He nod with a 'yeah' before striking a pose and said "AkaRanger!" as they were shocked to see him, a Sugourmin jumped and was ready to strike at AkaRanger, the attack was blocked by another ranger and swings his baton to the enemy followed by two punches from AkaRanger and together they kicked the Sugormin.

"JAKQ Dengekitai's..." Eri/GoseiPink said in shocked until the white ranger faced them, raising his baton and yelled "Big One!"

The two rangers walked towards them while big one was talking to them "The other 33 Super Sentai will soon meet here..." Stopped walking and continued "We're all ready to give up our lives." AkaRanger asked them "Will you also join us?"

"We will. If it's to protect this planet." Alata said and the others said 'yeah', "Yeah, Let's go!" AkaRanger said followed by Big One. As they were about to leave, another group of Zangyack's minions circled them.

"Them again" Moune complained.

"VEGA SLASH!" slashing the Sugourmins out of the way by DekaMaster from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger along side with DekaSwan, little by little the other Extra Rangers came to assist the Goseigers with AkaRanger and Big One.

"Goseigers! We'll hold them off!" Said Black Knight from Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.

"Hurry and join the other Super Sentai!" Said Wolzard Fire from Mahou Sentai Magiranger while fighting along side with his wife, MagiMother.

"SIGNALMAN HAS ARRIVED!" "Zuban Zuban Zubaan!" Shouted by the robot police, Signalman from Gekisou Sentai Carranger and the robot sword, Zuban from GoGo Sentai Boukenger. "I will fight for justice too!" "Zun Zun!"

"AkaRanger, Big One, please leave this to us!" Said DekaMaster while slashing every Gormin he see.

"Okay, We're counting on you" Big One replied, "Alright, Go!" AkaRanger commanded as they start running to the battlefield.