Episode 45

They enter the grounds. Katsuki glances at Izuku, giving him a glare, but didn't work. He tsked and went first and Izuku followed.

'Talking to him will be a drag, but... *sigh* here goes.' Izuku then walks beside him while Katsuki irritatedly glares at him.

"We need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might and fighting against him is dangerous. It's a bad idea going head-to-head against him-". Izuku gets cut off by his screaming.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Katsuki screams.

"All Might will probably be waiting for us if we walk straight. Taking a detour is an option-" Izuku got cut off again.

"Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up! We'll toy with him until it's almost over, AND THEN ONCE HE'S TIRED OUT, I'LL BEAT HIM UP!" Katsuki said.

'It really is hard for me to deal with Kacchan... But I can't think about that right now.' Izuku thought and then speaks again.

"Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him!" Izuku said and then Katsuki tries to swing his right grenadier gauntlet to hit his head, but Izuku blocks it using his saber.

"Don't say another word... Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's passing me off." Katsuki glaring at him while Izuku takes it.

Monitor Room

"Oh, dear, their teamwork is nonexistent... Do they realize who they're up against?". RG said as she observes.

"Tch. Marvelous is really trying his best to talk to him in that face..." Denki said.

"This is going to be tough..." Kyoka said and looked at Denki as they nod to one another.

Battle Grounds

"Now then..." All Might positions a punch. "I am going!".

Meanwhile with Izuku and Katsuki, "I'm saying this so we can pass the test! Listen, Kacchan!" Izuku said while they back off from their clash.

"I TOLD YOU, YOUR POWER ISN'T NEEDED TO PASS-!" Katsuki was cut off by Izuku's blast to the ground.

"STOP YELLING! THAT'S WHY WE CAN NEVER HAVE A REAL CONVERSATION!" Izuku yells back.

All Might punches as he sends a shockwave through the main road, making Izuku and Katsuki fly back while destroying the road. They stand up as dust covers the area, then All Might spoke while walking through the dust.

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?" All Might said while the two felt something.

Izuku: 'What....What is this...?'

Katsuki: 'What... is this...?'

Both: '...this sense of intimidation?!'

All Might stomps his foot, creating another shockwave to clear their visions.

"If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry." All Might said as the two look at him. "I am a villain, heroes. COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!".

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

Katsuki readies his attack as All Might dashes straight at him.

"STUN GRENADE!".

All Might covers his eyes from the flash while Katsuki speaks, "'Come at me' you said, All Might?! Even if you didn't say anything, I was gonna do that-" Katsuki's face got grabbed by All Might. Katsuki still sends explosions against All Might as he feels it.