Episode 97

Unknown Moon

Here you can see a wasteland, a jolly Roger in the ground ripped off, parts of a ship scattered the area, and a man in a black leather jacket with a ponytail stood on a cliff looking at the destroyed ship. He points out his long black gun at the ship and blasts it. He slowly puts it down as the ship starts burning. The man was Togaru.

Meanwhile

A red warrior kneels down while breathing heavily and stands up as he looks at the silver warrior on the ground. He grips his spear to stand up.

"I'm going to win... FOR THE SAKE OF THE EARTH!" He said before they clash, making an impact in the area.

"You sure have changed... JUST LIKE EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET!" He pushes it back and shoots.

Before the fight

A blond man breathes the air of Tokyo, "It's been a while since I've had some of that Earth air!" The man was Denki Kaminari and he turns around to walk with a smile, "First off...".

"I think Denziman has got the edge. He might eat red bean buns all the time, but DenziBlue's super strong!"

He overheard two kids discussing something.

"I think I like Battle Fever's dance more. Y'know, that European one?" He dances, "Like this?"

Denki was interested and approached the two young boys.

"Hey kids! Why do you know so much about Super Sentai?" He asked them.

"This stuff is just common knowledge." One kid said.

"Everyone who's anyone has one of these." Another shows an encyclopedia as the other nods, "You can't win without it!".

Denki looks at it as he receives it from the kid, "But why...?"

Somewhere

"Good afternoon to all you Super Sentai fans across the Earth! Things are already heating up here at the Battle Arena! And our first battle of the day... Is a special shinobi showdown!"

"FROM KAGAKU SENTAI DYNAMAN... DYNABLACK!"

DynaBlack poses.

"FROM NINJA SENTAI KAKURANGER... NINJA WHITE!"

Ninja White poses.

"FROM NINPOU SENTAI HURRICANEGER... SHURIKENGER!"

Shurikenger poses.

"FROM SHURIKEN SENTAI NINNINGER... AKANINGER!"

AkaNinger poses.

"NINJA BATTLE!"

The referee left the ring as the ninjas stances.

"We're looking at a battle royale of ninja warriors! But who will come out on top? On play-by-play it's me, Masukoda... With everyone's favorite Super Sentai goodwill ambassador on color, Hiroya Matsumoto! It's a pleasure having you, Matsumoto-san." Masukoda said.

"The pleasure's all mine!" Matsumoto said, "Now, things are about to get started... Bascoda-san, who would you say-"

"It's Masukoda." Masukoda corrects him as Matsumoto looks at him, "Ma-su-ko-da.".

"Bascoda?"

"Masukoda!"

"Ba..."

"Ma!"

Park

Families and friends are in a park as they talk about who will win as they place bets on the warriors.