Episode 92

Ground Zero Agency

"Ground Zero!" The door opens to his office.

The Pro-Hero looks up from his paper to see a Red-haired Pro-Hero.

"The hell you want?" The Pro Hero asked. "I'm busy right now.".

"Bangray's causing trouble. He's here again." The Red-haired said.

The Pro Hero tsked, "That pirate's persistent. Reminds me of a certain someone.".

"Well, he's here as well." The Red-haired said, shocking the Pro-Hero.

"Deku's here?" He asked as the Red-Haired nods.

The Pro-Hero turns away and smirks, "How about a little visit?".

"Eh? Where exactly?" The Red-haired asked.

"Isn't it obvious? We'll find them!" The Pro-Hero exits as the Red-haired follows.

Before (Treehouse)

Mario Mori came out to show off his parrot costume to the 5 people living with him.

"Yamato! I'm a parrot! Hello!"

"Oh, Ossan!" Leo came down from the tree stairs. "You're a parrot today, huh?".

They were enjoying their time until Misao enters.

"Ohayo Gozaimazu. Uh, it's not that I just wanted to see you all or anything, but..." He keeps on speaking until Yamato speaks.

"Come on in, Micchan."

He looks at them, "Yama..." He looks at Mario, "...A parrot? What is it with parrots today?".

"What do you mean?" Yamato asked.

"Well, when I was on the way, I saw a weird parrot flying around..." Misao explains.

"A parrot flying around?" They question until the four sensed something.

"Ojisan, we're gonna look for that parrot." Yamato explains as they follow him as they left the Treehouse.

"I'll go look too!" Mario said.

Plaza

Bangray holds the head of a civilian as the civilian panics, but he gets pushed away.

"Nothing, huh?" He found another one and touches her head. "Not you.". He touches another one, "Neither you!".

The people panic and ran away, only leaving a man in a red jacket tapping his spoon on the glass of water.

"Man, I can't find a single clue. When am I gonna see that thing...the legendary mega-beast." Bangray said making the man glance at him. Bangray looks at the table to see curry.

"Well, that looks cracking tasty!" He sits down while the man puts his spoon on the glass of water.

"ITADAKIMASU!" Bangray was about to use the spoon until someone grabs his hand. He looks to see a smirking pirate.

"You don't pay, you don't eat." Izuku said as Bangray stands up.

"Get outta the way!" Bangray swings his arm as Izuku ducks and then corkscrew flips as he jumps over the hook and spins to a crouch before blasting his pistol at Bangray, but he deflects them and brought out his anchor sword.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

He blocks the strike and later swings as Bangray dodges it, but Izuku manages to hit his face as he backs off.

"BANGRAY!" They turn to the Zyuohgers. "WHO'S THAT GUY?!" Leo asked.

"Another Zyuohger...?" Misao asked.