Peter Parker-alternitive ending

Authors note: for this let's just pretend Liliah and Peter have been dating since the summer they first met.

Liliah finished healing Peter 2 after the goblin stabbed him.
" Thanks Liliah." Peter said.
" Of course I can't let the love of my life's other version die now, can I?" Liliah teased.
" And I couldn't let one of my other versions love of his life die." Peter 3 said referring to him saving her from the fall.
Liliah chuckled and hugged them.
" You saved him from going down a dark path thank you." Liliah told them.

" Any time Liliah." Peter 2 chuckled and they hugged back.
Peter 1 landed back on the floating shield.
" Hey, hey. Can I uh can I have a minute with them?" Peter asked.
" Of course love." Liliah kissed his cheek.
She gave the Peters one last smile before she gave them some distance. She watched with a fond smile as her boyfriend hugged his two other selfs.

Then her Peter walked to her and grabbed her hands.
" You did it Spidey. I'm proud of you." Liliah said.
" Don't be, just yet. The thing is-unless we want to stop all the potentially dangerous people that know Peter Parker is Spider-Man we-we have too-" Peter started.
" Hey it's okay. We live for adventure, we can do whatever has to be done." Liliah reassured him.
" No LiLi it's not that. To fix this-you and everyone else has to forget about Peter Parker." Peter told her.

" What?" Liliah asked.
" Strange is going to cast a spell to make everyone forget Peter Parker. It will be like I never existed." Peter explained.
" No-no you can't. Peter come on please. How I'm I going to forget about you. I love you-your my world-there has to be another way." Liliah cried.
" I'm so so sorry, love." Peter hugged her.
" You have to come and find me. And you have to explain it to me. I've had crazier things happen to me, I'll believe you." Liliah told him.

" I will I'll come find you." Peter nodded.
" If you don't I will figure it out and I will come kick your ass. After I kiss you a million times I'm sure." Liliah let out laugh-sob.
" I know. I love you so much Liliah Rogers." Peter pulled away to look at her.
" I love you forever Peter Parker. In this universe." Liliah added the last part with a smile.
Peter laughed and pulled her into a kiss. Liliah kissed back instantly pulling him closer than ever.

In that moment Liliah could tell she would have to take matters into her own hands. They pulled away out of breath and rested their foreheads on each other's.
" Go say bye to Ned." Liliah told him.
Peter nodded against her before pulling away completely. He looked her one last time memorizing every detail of her face. He shoot a web and swung up to where Ned was. Liliah rushed to the side of the shield. She searched frantically until she found an empty water bottle floating in the water.

She grabbed it and twisted the lid off. She took out wand and started pulling out all her memories with Peter in them and put them into the bottle. She twisted the lid back on tightly and held it closely to her chest as the spell washed over them.

                                       ¥¥¥

Peter Parker walked into his apartment. It had been six months since the spell. He was going to tell Liliah but he saw her with Morgan, and Pepper at an opening of a hospital and saw how much the public loved and adored her. He couldn't ruin her image by having her associated with Spider-Man. She loved helping people more than anything, he didn't want to anything that would jeopardize that.

He flipped on the lights and tossed his keys on the desk.
" Hey Spidey. Long time no see." Liliah's voice startled him.
He looked at her shocked.
" Liliah?" Peter asked.
She stood up and walked to him.
" You were suppose to come find me." Liliah told him.
" I know, I know." Peter looked down.
" I'm not even upset about that. I'm upset that you doubted my abilities and thought I wouldn't figure it out." Liliah told him a bit of lightness in her tone.

Peter looked back up at her and couldn't help but smile.
" I'm sorry." Peter told her.
" Just kiss me and say you love me." Liliah told him.
" I do. I do love you, so, so much." Peter told her as he grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss.
Liliah smiled and kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck.

¥¥¥

Peter Parker kept his identity secret for the rest of his career. The only person who knew was his lovely wife, Liliah. Their two sons Andrew and Tobey grew up to be in Avengers business as well. They lived a very dangerous and stressful live style but they wouldn't change it for the world. They lived for adventure and each other.

Authors Note: This felt so weird to me. But I hope it satisfied all you Peter x Liliah shippers. This is my final goodbye for this book. It is now complete :) before I go, I have to promote my baby: Harry Styles. His new single As it was comes out today or tomorrow depending on where you are. I'm putting a photo of the time zones that it will be out below. Okay bye, love you all, thank you so much for reading 😘

 Okay bye, love you all, thank you so much for reading 😘