103

Fred bounced his leg up and down. Liliah had been gone for two days without any contact.
" Fred! Freddie! You need to see this now!" George and Angelina walked through the door. George turned on the TV and to the news. Fred furrowed his eyebrows and started watching. A news reporter was speaking about a terrible phenomenon. Then a video played. People were turning to dust at random.

Fred's heart dropped and he looked at George. Only one thought entered his mind. Liliah.
" I have to go. I have to go." Fred stood up and tried finding his shoes.
" Go where?" George asked.
Fred hesitated and pulled on his shoes. He walked to the kitchen island where a letter sat. The address was Upstate New York, from The Avengers Compound.
" Avengers Compound." Fred told him grabbing the letter.

He walked started walking out the door.
" Fred people are disappearing. We need to check on everyone." George told him.
" Okay you check every one here and I'll check on Liliah. She made us get phones for a reason call me." Fred walked out the door.

He rushed down the stairs and outside the shop. He ran on foot to the airport. He bought a ticket and got on the first flight.

                                     ¥¥¥

Fred walked to the front door of the compound. He knocked vigorously. The door opened and standing on the other side was Bruce.
" Where is she?" Fred asked walking in.
" Sorry who are you?" Bruce rushed after him.
Fred walked into the next room where everyone sat. They looked up at him.
Steve and Nat stood up.

" Where is she? She said she was leaving to help you all. That was two days ago, now people are turning to dust. Where is she?" Fred asked.
Nat and Steve looked at each other then back at Fred.
" I'm so sorry Fred." Nat said.

Fred's heart broke into a million pieces. He felt his whole world get crushed underneath him. Fred was literally starting to have a hard time breathing like all the oxygen had been sucked from the air.
" No, no. It can't be. She said she was coming back. This was it, this was the last adventure." Fred's eyes filled with tears.
" Unfortunately this was the last adventure. She's gone." Rhodey told him.
Fred looked at Steve who hadn't said anything yet.

" Liliah said you would protect her. That you would always keep her safe!" Fred shouted.
" I tried. I tried so hard and I failed. I failed her, I failed my little girl, my Li." Steve looked down.
" Your Li? You left her! She was heartbroken over it. She put her whole life on hold to come help you. People that haven't spoken to her in three years, and yet she came running as soon as you called. Because that's who she is. And now thanks to you all she's gone! And no one will ever get to witness her loyalty and lover ever again!" Fred shouted.

Steve still looked down. No one spoke for a second.
" I think it's time you leave." Rhodey said.
" Gladly." Fred grabbed out his wand.
There was a pop and he disappeared.
Natasha hugged Steve, both of them crying.
Thor who had stayed quite the whole time in the back stood up and walked outside. He was furious with himself. He could have stopped it, if only he had went for the head.

                                     ¥¥¥

Fred landed back into the flat. George rushed out from his room.
" Oh good your back. So I called everyone and their fine. It's seems the snap didn't effect any of the Wizarding World. I don't know why but I don't care, I'm just grateful-" George rambled.
" She's gone." Fred interrupted.
George stopped talking and looked at his twin.
" Oh Freddie I'm so sorry." George sat next to him.

" We need to call her family. Let them know." Fred stared at the kitchen island.
God, it reminded him of Liliah. He didn't know why through but all he saw when he looked at it was Liliah sitting there or standing on the other side. George had gotten up to call everyone to come over. While he did that Fred looked around the flat.

He looked at the coffee table, that reminded him of Liliah. She picked it out. There was a quilt laying on the couch, that reminded him of her. That was quilt they played with Teddy on and talked about kids for the first time. Fred looked down the hall way, he could she Liliah running down it sliding in her socks.

" They'll be here soon." George knocked him out of his thoughts.
Fred nodded.
" I'll get freshened up." Fred said and stood up.
He walked to his room and opened the door. As soon as he did if felt like all the air was sucked out of him. This whole room screamed Liliah. Fred looked at the back of the door. Where Liliah and Fred's room was written. Fred closed his eyes and walked back into the room. He flopped down on the bed.

Fred looked at the closet where all her clothes were still messily hung up. Then he looked at her side of the bed. It was all too much. Everything was her.

                                     ¥¥¥

The worst thing that Fred has ever done, was telling his Fiancée's friends and family that she wasn't coming back. Lily immediately bursted out crying grabbing onto James's shirt. Her heart was crushed, she had lost a piece of her heart. James just sat still staring off into the distance. He was angry, with himself, with her other family, with everyone. James should have stopped it some how, he should of protected her better.

Cedric buried his face in his hands and cried hard. His best friend, the only person isn't he world who truly understood and knew him was gone. The first person he came out to, and fully accept him with love and open arms. Of course Cedric loved Harry more then anything, but Liliah. Liliah was his soulmate and she was gone now. As for Harry well his brain refused to accept the information he was being given. She couldn't be gone, she was Liliah. The toughest person Harry knows. No, no Liliah was Harry's hero, his biggest role model. She-she couldn't be gone, right?

Amelia felt like all her happiness was ripped from the world. Liliah was her happiness, she gave her happiness. Liliah took her under her wing and showed her what a best friend is. She took her from her abusive family and showed her what a real family is. Liliah gave Amelia something she didn't have for sixteen years, pure happiness and unconditional love. Now that's she's gone, how is Amelia going to be happy without her? Without her best friend?

Sirius and Remus didn't say a word. Sirius already missed her. God he loved that kid. She was the kindest soul, and deserved to live her life. It felt like he was losing not only Liliah but a part of James and Liliah. Cause let's face it, Liliah was them mixed perfectly together, with her own little twist. He looked at Amelia and Cedric, and his heart broke for them. He couldn't imagine losing James. But they did, they lost their James.

Remus couldn't even form a full thought. The world just lost one of its best people, and he lost his goddaughter. She had so much more to give to this world and it was taken away. Remus looked at Teddy who was sitting on his hip. It broke his heart to know he would live in a world without his cousin Liliah. He looked at Fred. He would have to live in a world without her, without his Liliah.

Sadness, that's all anyone could feel. A part of them dying along with Liliah. For a moment the whole world lost its happiness.

Authors Note: So yes this is a bit of a filler, but I think it's important we see how much Liliah meant to them all. Next Chapter begins the first chapter of Endgame. <3