47

Liliah looked at herself in the mirror. Her long cream colored dress fit perfectly in all the right places. The flowers that cover the the top gave the dress that certain Liliah flare. Her long legs were displayed beautifully in the slit that ran up the dress. Her hair laid in soft waves and a small bun sat on top her head with the rest of her hair flowing right past her shoulders. Her makeup was soft and natural. She ditched her glasses and placed in contacts. Liliah put on her cream colored heels with a strap just above her ankle.

Angelina walked besides Liliah to look in the mirror. Angelina wore a purple dress with her hair down and purple heels.

" We look amazing." Angelina smiled.
" Yeah. I think it's safe to say we're going to give the Weasley Twins a heart attack." Liliah said.

Liliah and Angelina walked down the stairs to the Great Hall. At the bottom tons of students waited to go into the Great Hall. In this sea of students was Fred and George.
" Damn look at Rogers." A seventh year Gryffindor said.
Fred looked up and saw the most beautiful sight. Liliah walked down the stairs looking like an angel making her way down from heaven. Fred gulped and started making his way to her. George followed.

Liliah locked eyes with Fred as he offered his hand to her. She smiled and allowed him to help her down the last two steps of the stairs.
" Sunflower you look- you look incredible. Absolutely gorgeous." Fred told her.
" You don't look to bad yourself love." Liliah smiled.
Fred chuckled and keep a hold of her hand. The two stared at each other like they were the only two people in the world.

" Liliah." A familiar voice said.
Liliah's head shot to the side. Her mouth dropped open. Standing a few feet away was her mom, her pops, Remus and Sirius. Sirius waved at her excitedly like he was a little kid. The group made their way towards Liliah.
" Hi. What are you doing here?" Liliah asked.
" They we're short on chaperones so we volunteered." Lily smiled.
" Oh.." Liliah said.

" So your the guy who's taking my daughter to the dance huh?" James asked Fred.
" Pops." Liliah said through gritted teeth.
" Yes sir.We've met before." Fred nodded.
James looked up at the red head. James was 5'11 and Fred was six foot even.
" Dont get an attitude with me. Your taller then me. I don't like that. I can't intimidate you. Pads Moony get over here." James looked at Fred intensely.
Sirius and Remus walked up behind James. Sirius stood at 6'2 and Remus at an intimidating 6'4. They looked down at the sixteen year old.

" Y'all are ridiculous." Liliah rolled her eyes.
" Be good to our little girl Fred. She means a lot to all of us and a to a lot of other people." Lily told him.
" Yeah. Me and Steve are like beat friends. So I'll call him and make sure you get our message if you ever hurt Liliah." James pointed his finger at the ginger.
Fred looked down at James but then looked up at Sirius and Remus.
" Yes sir." Fred smiled nervously.
Liliah pushed pass them and grabbed Fred's hand.

" Go bother your other kid please." Liliah looked at her Pops.
" Fine. But I'm keeping an eye on you two". James told her.
" I wouldn't expect anything less." Liliah smiled before pulling Fred away.
They walked into the Great Hall.
" Not going to lie your family sorta scares me now that we're going out." Fred looked down at her.
" Awe bless you if you think that's the family you should be scared of." Liliah teased.

Fred's eyes widen.
" Oh merlin your right." Fred gulped

¥¥¥

Liliah watch her little brother terribly waltz around the ball room. Harry found his sisters eyes and gave her a pleading look. Liliah just smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Soon everyone was joining in. Fred pulled Liliah to middle of the dance floor. They waltzed around the room eyes locked on each other. They moved in perfect sync.