108

Liliah's right eye was pushed open by two little fingers, waking her up.
" Sissy, Lils, wake up." Morgan held her eye open.
" I'm up, I'm up." Liliah giggled and playfully pushed Morgan down on the bed next to her.
" Mommy told me to come get you. But you were still asleep." Morgan told her.
Liliah grabbed her glasses from the nightstand and put them on. She look at the analog clock on the nightstand. It was 7:00 A.M.

" Yeah well I didn't exists for five years and still trying to get back on a good sleeping schedule." Liliah teased.
Morgan giggled and got up. Liliah stood up out of bed as well. She walked to the kitchen where Pepper was.

" Good morning Pepper." Liliah said.
Pepper looked from the stove where she was frying eggs and smiled. It had been about two weeks since Tony's passing, but she still had a daughter and a company to take care of so she was up and pushing through each day.
" Good morning Li." She said.

" Sorry for crashing here. I promise I'll be out of your hair tomorrow." Liliah told her taking a seat at the table.
" Li, you got here barely last night. Your hardly a inconvenience." Pepper shook her head.
" I know but, you didn't have to take me in. I was Tony's goddaughter not yours. You have no obligation to even be nice to me." Liliah said.
" When I married Tony you became part of my family. And most importantly Morgan's. She already loves you. Your her god sister." Pepper told her.

" Thank you. But I'll still be out of your hair tomorrow. I'm going apartment hunting today." Liliah smiled.
" Your doing that all day?" Pepper asked.
" Well no. I'm going to see my dad. And we might go to the cemetery to see Peggy. Then I'm going apartment hunting." Liliah told her.
" How are you getting around?" Pepper asked.
" Subway, taxis, bus." Liliah shrugged.

" Or maybe this." Pepper pulled a pair of keys out of her pocket and put them in front of Liliah.
Liliah gave her a confused look.
" Pepper, what is this?" Liliah asked.
" Go look in the garage." Pepper smirked.
Liliah stood up and rushed to the garage door. She opened it and inside was the car her and Tony always worked on. His favorite car, that no one was allowed to drive. Liliah looked at Pepper was standing a little behind her.
" I- I can't this was his most prize car." Liliah shook her head.

"He left for you in his will." Pepper told her.
Liliah looked back at the car and smiled. She turned to Pepper and gave her a hug. Pepper gladly hugged back.
" Thank you. For everything. If I can do anything for you please let me know." Liliah pulled away.
" Well, now that you mention it. Could you take Morgan to School today? I have a really important meeting and I need to prepare." Pepper said.
" Consider it done." Liliah smiled.

" Thank you. Oh my god the eggs!" Pepper rushed back into the house.
Liliah turned back to the car and smiled. She let out an excited squeal and did a little hop.

 She let out an excited squeal and did a little hop

¥¥¥

Liliah changed into her outfit for the day and her and Morgan got in her new car.
(outfit attached above)
Liliah placed on her round sunglasses and drove through the Upstate New York streets. They stopped at a small preschool. Liliah looked at Morgan.

" You ready?" Liliah asked.
" Yeah...sure." Morgan nodded.
" What's wrong love?" Liliah asked.
" It's a little hard for me to make friends. With my dad being my dad and all." Morgan told her.
Liliah sighed, only five years old and she already knew people only liked her because of her last name.
" Morgan love, listen to me. I had the same problem when I went to school. But see I made this amazing best friend and I never felt that way again." Liliah told her.

" You think I'll make a best friend?" Morgan asked.
" I know so. Plus, I'm your friend. So is Peter. And if their mean to you, we'll come and kick their butts." Liliah smiled.
Morgan giggled and gave her a hug.
" Thanks sissy." Morgan said.
" Anytime little sister. Now go." Liliah lightly pushed her towards the car door.
Morgan smiled and got out of the car. She walked to the front door where the teacher was waiting. She gave Liliah a thumbs up and walked in.

Liliah chuckled and started the car again. This time she drove to Brooklyn. Here she would see her dad and try and find an apartment. She pulled in the driveway of his and Peggy's house and parked. She took off her sunglasses and looked up, on the porch sitting in a rocking chair was her dad. Liliah chuckled slightly and got of the car and walked to him.

" Didn't know you were the front porch kinda grandpa." Liliah teased and sat next to him.
Steve chuckled and patted her leg.
" Ya know, when you told me you were going to  visit me soon, I was expecting a little longer." Steve teased her back, but was also a little worried.
" What? Cannot come see my dad? The person who raised me and feed me and gave me a family-" Liliah started.
" Li, what's going on? What's wrong? Is it Fred?" Steve stopped her.

" How-ugh, you know you don't have to know everything all the time." Liliah groaned into her hands.
Steve chuckled and wrapped his arm around her.
" Talk to me." He said.
Liliah huffed and leaned into his side.
" He moved on. I was gone for five years dad, never coming back. So he moved on with his life. He moved on to someone else, someone who didn't leave him to fight Barney on steroids." Liliah told him.

Steve squeezed her shoulder to continue.
" I love him so much dad. To me it's only been a week but for him it's been five years. And I have no right to try and come back into his life." Liliah shook her head.
" No right?" Steve asked.
Liliah looked at him with a confused look.
" Does he still love you?" Steve asked.

Liliah thought for a moment.
" I think so. I sure hope so." Liliah said.
" Li, I went all the way back to the forties to see if Peggy still wanted to be with me. And we had the most amazing life together. You have to take the risk honey." Steve told her.
Liliah let his words sink in and really thought about them.

" Well, even if we do get back together. We'd have to move to Brooklyn." Liliah changed the topic.
" Oh speaking of which, I have something for you. Actually two tings." Steve tried standing up.
Liliah stood and helped him up. He smiled and her and hobbled into the house. Liliah followed behind him.

He walked to the kitchen table where two set of keys sat. He picked up one pair and turned back to her.
" What's this too?" Liliah asked taking the keys.
" Your new apartment-well actually your old apartment." Steve told her.
Liliah looked at the keys carefully until to recognize them.
" These are the keys to the duplex here in Brooklyn." Liliah realized.
" Yes, it's a little bigger then you remember it though. Back in the day before we bought this house my and Peggy lived in that one. We ended up buying the one right next to it and turning it into a full apartment." Steve explained.

" No way. Thank you dad." Liliah smiled.
" Also, I know it's not as cool as the car Tony gave you, but....I can't use it anymore and I know how much you always wanted it." Steve grabbed the other pair of keys and handed them to her.
Liliah took them and immediately recognized them.
" Your giving me your motorcycle?" Liliah asked.
Steve smiled and nodded.

Liliah hugged him and he hugged her back tightly.
" Thank you, dad. I love them. I love you." Liliah told him.
" I love you too Li." Steve stroked her hair.
" But I have no idea how I'm going to get the car and motorcycle to the apartment." Liliah pulled away.
" I have an idea." Steve smirked.

                                        ¥¥¥

A hundred and three old Steve Rogers drove his motorcycle for the last time to his daughters new-old home. Then Liliah drove him back in the car and hugged him goodbye for what she didn't know would be the last time.

Liliah drove back to the Starks house and spent the night there. The next morning she was woken up frantically by Pepper. She dragged her into the living room where the news was on. Liliah watched and started crying. Steve Rogers died peacefully in his sleep last night in his Brooklyn home.

Authors Note: Next Chapter is the first chapter of The Falcon and the Winter Solider. Ahhhh I'm so excited!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter loves. <3