72

" Daddy's back!" Molly put a crown on Arthur's head.
Everyone clapped and cheered.
" Okay everyone sit down. Time for presents." Molly told them.
Everyone sat down at the table. Liliah sat in between Amelia and Fred with Harry across from her. James, Lily, Molly, and Remus handed out presents. Everyone got presents expect Amelia but it didn't bother her, she got the greatest gift all, a real family. Everyone opened Lily and James and gifts. Then Sirius and Remus's. Then Molly and Arther's.

Liliah looked and saw she had no presents left. She furrowed her eyebrows and everyone else opened their presents. They all got custom made sweaters including the adults.
" Oh I'm sorry dears. I had already made these before I knew we were all spending Christmas together." Molly told Liliah and Amelia.
" No problem. I actually have a present for Mia." Liliah smiled.
" Really?" Amelia's eyes lit up.

Liliah nodded and reached under the table. She handed Amelia a box. Amelia unwrapped it and inside was a black sweater with two hands making a picky promise. She looked up at Liliah who unzip her jacket and took it off. Liliah was wearing the same sweater but it was white.
(outfit attached above)

Amelia's eyes filled with tears as she put in the sweater.
" Merry Christmas Mia." Liliah said
" Happy Christmas Li." Amelia hugged her.
" Okay. Well looks like presents are over time to eat." Ron said.
" Actually. Liliah has a few more. From New York." James handed Liliah two more presents.

Liliah smiled and took them. The first one was from Tony. It was a beautiful silk dress and a gorgeous diamond tennis bracelet. On top has a note that said For New Years, go have fun in England kid. Liliah smiled and put it back in the box. The next present was from Peter. It was a small box and inside was a ring with a black diamond in the shape of a spider.
" Cocky little shit." Liliah mumbled to her self.
But she still slid it in her pointer finger.

Fred looked at ring then the little tag attached to the box that had the to and from on it

Fred looked at ring then the little tag attached to the box that had the to and from on it. After he read the name he clenched his jaw together and grabbed Liliah's hand and held it. Liliah was confused for a second till she realized. She brought his hand up and kissed it. Fred's jaw unclenched a tad and his shoulders slightly slumped down.