93

Author Note: I know I just did an Authors Note in the last one but this is the last chapter for the deathly hallows. So it's going a bit longer then usual. Not too much but a little. Just a little FYI. <3

Liliah, Harry, Ron and Hermione sat in the living room of the Lovegood home. Liliah looked around at the house. This was definitely Luna's house.

Mr. Lovegood walked back into the living room carring tea.
" So what can I do for you?" He asked.
" I was wondering about the necklace you were wearing at the wedding." Harry told him.
" You mean this one?" Mr. Lovegood pulled out the necklace.
" Yes, what is it?" Harry asked.
" It's the deathly hallows. I'm sure you are all familiar with the story of the three brothers?" He asked.

" Yes." Hermione and Ron said.
" No." Harry and Liliah said.
" How not?" Ron asked.
" I thought I was Muggle born till I was fifteen I never read Wizard fairytales." Liliah told him.
" Mum always made me read educational stories." Harry said.

" I have the book right here." Hermione reached in her bag and pulled out an old book.
" There we're once three brothers traveling along a lonely winding road at twilight-"
Hermione started reading
" Midnight. Mum always said midnight." Ron interrupted.
They all looked at him.
" It's like you enjoy pissing Hermione off." Liliah told him.

Ron looked from Liliah to Hermione who was glaring harshly at him.
" But twilight is fine. I like it better." Ron gulped.
Hermione looked back at the book and continued the story.

After she finished Mr. Lovegood stood up and walked to the kitchen. They followed him.
" The elder wand." He drew a straight line a piece of paper.
" The resurrection stone." He drew a circle over the line.
" And the Invisibility cloak." He drew a triangle around the whole thing.
" Together they make one the master of death." Mr. Lovegood.

" So their real?" Liliah asked.
" Umm no. Just a story an old story. Oh look your teas gone cold. I'll make some more." Mr. Lovegood walked passed them and down the stairs.
" Good why can't Wizard just have little songs and riddles about deadly deceases like the muggles do." Liliah rubbed her eyes under her glasses.
" Let's get out of here. I'm drinking anymore of that stuff hot or cold." Ron said.

They all nodded in agreement and walked down the stairs. Mr. Lovegood was anxiously looking out of the window. Like he was looking or waiting for something. Liliah's danger trigger started going off in her head. She pulled out her wand from her back pocket.

" Thank you sir." Hermione said.
He turned around.
" You forgot the water." Ron told him.
" The water?" Mr. Lovegood asked.
" For the tea." Ron said.
" Oh I forgot the water- how silly of me." He laughed and walked passed them.
Liliah grabbed onto Harry's sleeve and pulled him a little closer to her.

" Actually we better go." Hermione said.
" No!" He shouted.
Liliah switched her wand for her dagger.
" Your my only hope. They have her. They have my Luna. They were upset about what I was writing so they took her." Mr. Lovegood told them.
Liliah's hand slowly started to float down. He just wanted his daughter back, and understandably so.

He walked to the Potter siblings and touched Harry's scar.
" Buts it's really you they want." Mr. Lovegood said.
Liliah grabbed his arm and took it off of her brother.
" Who has her sir?" Harry asked.
He didn't respond right away.
" Voldemort." He said.

Liliah pulled Harry down and balls of black smoke started to crash through the house. They all huddled down. Liliah grabbed Harry and Hermione who was holding hands with Ron. Hermione apparated them out of their and into the woods somewhere.

" That little bleeder. Is their no one we can trust." Ron stood up.
" He just wanted Luna back he was desperate." Harry told him.
" Also what kind of insult is little bleeder?" Liliah asked dusting herself off.
" I'll do the enchantments." Ron ignored Liliah.
Liliah looked at her brown leather jacket that now had a nice rip on the shoulder.
" I guess I can't have a brown leather jacket." Liliah sighed.