97

Liliah rushed out of Dumbledore's office and down the stairs. She started down the corridors. A little kid was on the floor and a deatheater was pointing his wand at her.
" Bombardo!" Liliah shouted at the deatheater.
He exploded and Liliah rushed to the little girl. She helped her up. The little girl looked at her with fear.

" Upstairs fifth door. The password is Hoggie Warts. Take anyone you find and go hide up there." Liliah directed her to the head girl and boy dorm.
" T-thank you." The little girl hiccup.
" Go." Liliah told her.
She nodded and ran off. Liliah shot another spell at a deatheater creeping up on her. Liliah then started running back to the front of the school.

She ran outside and her breath was knocked out of her lungs by the sight. It was terrible. Hogwarts students and Deatheaters all fighting and laying dead on the ground. Liliah had half a mind to apparated back to New York and serve a two year long house arrest. She thought dealing with Ross would be way easier then dealing with all of this. But Liliah was never one back away from a fight especially if it was for the greater good. So she took a deep breath and lifted her wand to start shooting spells at death eaters.

Liliah started dueling a deatheater. She felt a presence behind her. Liliah threw herself to the side and let the spell hit the deatheater in front of her then she shot the one behind her. Two birds, one stone. She started dueling another deatheater easily killing him.

Liliah started picking fights with death eaters that weren't even focused on her. With her mix of Muggle moves and her self taught wandless magic she was kicking major ass.

" Well well. Look who it is. Our big sister Potter." Bellatrix taunted.
" Well you wouldn't know what it's like to be a big sister Bella. Not a good one at least. Not according to my good friend Andromeda." Liliah pressed all of Bellatrix's buttons.
" You filthy little half blood." Bellatrix spat.
" Just like your Dark Lord honey. Just like Tom Riddle." Liliah held out her arms to the sides in a come at me stance.

" Curcio!" Bellatrix yelled.
Liliah blocked the spell with her wand.
" No, no Bella. It's not going to be like last time. Now we're on my turf." Liliah's Brooklyn accent come out thick and clam.
She wasn't angry, she was livid and was ready to fuck things up.

" Stupefy!" Liliah shouted.
Bellatrix blocked it and shot a spell at her. Liliah ducked down and missed the curse. She then sent a nonverbal spell and along with a wandless one. Bellatrix blocked one but was sent flying back. Liliah walked over to her and pulled out her dagger.

Liliah flipped her dagger and stuck it into the ground through Bellatrix's sleeve next to her shoulder. Liliah kicked her wand away. Bellatrix looked up at her with puppy eyes.
" Aw no crocodile tears Bella. Not fun when it's the other way around huh?" Liliah teased.
Bellatrix let out a whimper when Liliah pressed her wand to her neck.

" Don't kill me." Bellatrix begged.
" Why? So as I turn around you can kill me? No, I won't kill you. But I'll make sure you wished you were dead." Liliah smirked.
A huge explosion was heard. Liliah whipped her head to the side. Her heart stopped, Fred was about to be crushed by stone. She didn't hesitate to apparated over to him. Liliah pushed him out of the way just as the huge stone wall from the castle came down.

It trapped Liliah. She was quite literally in between a rock and a hard place. Her whole back side including most of her back was being crushed.
" Liliah! Liliah why would you do that?" Fred threw himself down next to her.
" I saved your life dumbass." Liliah hissed as she tried to move.
" Our lives. You saved our lives." Percy looked from behind Fred.

" Oh hey Perce. Are y'all going to just stand there and look at me or help me." Liliah asked.
Fred and Percy rushed to get the stone off of her. Liliah went to move and felt a familiar horrible feeling.
" Fuck. My knee is broken. Also I think so are a couple of ribs. And I think my ankle too. My back doesn't feel so good either." Liliah said.
Fred gently pulled her out of the rubble and picked her up bridal style.