49

Liliah sat next to her brother and stroked his hair and he laid his head on his book. The golden trio and Liliah were in the library helping Harry get ready for the second task. Harry was suppose to figure out the egg while Liliah was gone but put it off. Now it's about nine hours before the second task and Harry had just figured out the egg ( thanks to Cedric ) earlier today.

" Okay tell me again." Hermione paced back and forth.
" Come seek us where our voices found." Harry told her.
" The black lake that's obvious." Hermione said.
" An hour long you'll have to look." Harry placed his chin on the book.
" Again obvious. But potentially problematic." Hermione lend against the table.
" Potentially problematic? When's the last you held your breath under water for an hour Hermione?" Harry snapped.

" Well you can't it's impossible. Just use a bubble head charm." Liliah told him playing with her fishnet stockings.
(outfit attached above)
" What?" Harry looked at her.
" Bubble head charm. It's exactly as it sounds an air bubble goes around your head and you can breathe underwater." Liliah explained.
" I don't know how to do that charm." Harry said.
" I can teach you it's not that hard." Liliah reassured.
" Yeah well your the top of all your classes. Everything's easy for you." Harry rolled his eyes.

" Well you are my brother so you must have some of my smartness. We can figure it out." Liliah light hit his arm.
" Hate to break up the study session but McGonagall would like to see you in her office." Moody walked up to them.
The four began packing up their things.
" Not you two. Just Rogers and Granger." Moody told them.
Liliah huffed and stood up.
" I will teach you. We'll work on it later tonight." Liliah kissed the top of Harry's head.

Liliah and Hermione began walking out of the library.
" Have you ever gotten detention?" Liliah asked.
Hermione shook her head no.
" Well then this is suspicious. I'm never called to McGonagalls office without getting detention." Liliah told her.
" My perfect record." Hermione gasped.
" Yeah well RIP." Liliah shrugged and walked ahead of her.

                                      ¥¥¥

" Oh my god it's fucking freezing!" Liliah yelled as her head popped up from the Black Lake. Liliah turned her head to the side and saw a child next to her.
" Oh shit I'm so sorry." Liliah said." Damn it I did it again."
Liliah helped the little girl swim to the platform and helped her up. Fleur pulled her little sister up and wrapped a towel around her. Liliah found the latter and started climbing up it.
Suddenly she was pulled up and wrapped in a towel and hug.

" What the hell Li. Are you trying to give me a heart attack. Harry tells me you disappeared last night and hasn't seen you since!" Fred held her close to him.
" Sorry it's not like I had a choice." Liliah's teeth chattered.
Fred rubbed his hands up and down her arms to warm her up.
" Who ever thought it would be a good idea to do a water challenge in middle of February, I'm kicking their ass." Liliah said.
Fred chuckled.

Harry flew out of the water and landed onto the platform. Liliah pushed herself from Fred and ran to her brother. She pulled off her towel and turned it to the dry side. Liliah put the towel around him. Fleur ran to them.
" You saved her. You saved my little sister even though she wasn't yours to safe. Thank you thank you." Fleur grabbed Harry's face and kissed his cheeks.
Harry blushed and smiled.
" Your brother is a hero." Fleur told Liliah.
" Yeah it runs in the family." Liliah ruffled his wet hair.

Fleur took a warm blue fluffy towel from one the Beauxbatons girls on the platform and handed to Liliah. She smiled and wrapped it around herself.
" Thank you. Thank you Potter siblings." Fleur blew them both a kiss before returning to her sister.
" The next time they take something of value from you, and it's me, I swear I'll bitch slap you." Liliah told Harry.
" I'll keep that in mind." Harry scooted closer to her.

Liliah opened her arms and the two hugged.
They stood up and Liliah kept an arm around him
" Attention! Attention the winner is Cedric Diggory." Dumbledore announced.
Liliah smiled and cheered. Cedric looked at her and smiled. They took a picture and Cedric rushed to Liliah. They hugged and another flash went off. Liliah kissed his cheek. Cedric pulled away and stood on her other side. Liliah put her arm back around Harry.

" However since Mister Potter would have finished first if he didn't save Miss Delacour along with Miss Rogers, we've decided to reward him with second place! For moral fiber." Dumbledore told everyone.
Liliah smiled and hugged her brother. Everyone cheered including Cedric who smiled fondly at the boy.
" Good fucking job. You really pulled that one out of your ass Haz." Liliah pushed his shoulder forward.

¥¥¥

Liliah, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred and George all hopped of the boat on the docks back at Hogwarts.
" Good job Harry." George told him.
" Yeah even when it goes wrong it goes right." Ron smiled.
" Moral fiber. Good work." Fred teased.

Barty Crouch waved Harry over and he walked away from the group to the Ministry official. Fred took his beanie off his head and placed it on Liliah's soaking wet hair.
" Thanks." Liliah smiled up at him.
" No problem. I can make you some hot chocolate when we get back to the castle." Fred wrapped his arm around her.
Liliah fixed the beanie and gave him a suspicious look.
" I make amazing hot chocolate." Fred acted offended.

" Okay okay. I'll trust you." Liliah nodded.
" Your in for a very special treat, darling." Fred told her.
Liliah blushed and looked down as they continued to walk to the castle.

Yep Liliah was definitely falling for a Weasley.