12

Liliah happily spent two weeks doing nothing but lounging around her Brooklyn Duplex. One day her and Nat were sitting on the couch watching Liliah's favorite TV show FRIENDS.
They were watching the one where everyone finds out. Which was Liliah's favorite episode.
Liliah laughed as Phoebe saw Monica and Chandler start making out from the window and she started screaming. Nat looked down at the girl who was laying her head on her lap and smiled.
Steve walked into the living room buttoning the last button of his shirt. He looked at the TV then the two girls on the couch.

" Really again?" Steve asked.
" We're having a marathon." Liliah told him.
" It's like a challenge who can hold in their pee in the longest." Nat looked up at Steve.
" I didn't need to know that." Steve shook his head and walked to the small kitchen.
There was a knock at the door. The two girls didn't even bother to look up and Steve walked to the door. He opened it and saw James and Lily.

" Hi. Where is Harry?" Steve asked.
" With his uncles. We thought it would be best to wait to tell him." James told him.
" Right. Well come in." Steve stepped aside inviting them into his house.
They both smiled and nodded as they walked in. They looked around. It was small. They had been so use to living in a big luxurious house that this seemed unlivable.

Steve lead them to the living room. He went over to the TV and turned it off. The girls looked up at him with angry and confused expressions.
" We have company." Steve told them.
Nat looked at the couple standing awkwardly in the living room. She immediately knew this was the people Steve had told her about. These were Liliah's "real" parents. Liliah looked up and smiled still confused but her politeness over throwing that.

" Hello Mr. and Mrs. Potter nice to see you again." Liliah sat up and pushed her glasses to the bridge of her nose.
" You too Liliah." Lily smiled.
" Um the Potters would like to speak to you privately." Steve told her.
" Oh um okay. We can um go outside and talk on the porch." Liliah smiled and stood up.
She walked over to the door and slipped on her flip flops before walking outside. James and Lily followed.

They sat on two chairs in front of Liliah who sat on a swinging bench.
" Is everything okay? Is Harry okay?" Liliah asked.
" His fine dear. It's actually you we came to talk about." Lily told her.
" Okay?" Liliah said.
" Well um it's probably best to start at the beginning. Me and Lily started dating in our seventh year at Hogwarts. And we got engaged that same year. And well um we also had a baby, before Harry. We had a daughter but unfortunately we couldn't keep her because we had just graduated school and didn't even officially have jobs yet." James started.

Liliah gave them a confused look.
" We gave our daughter to Dumbledore to find her a good home. That was fifteen years ago." Lily finished.
" Wait wait. Your not saying what I think your saying right?" Liliah held her hands up.
" Yes. We are your parents Liliah." James told her.
Liliah didn't know how to react. It felt like her brain was rejecting this new information.
" Really?" Liliah asked.
" Yes." Lily nodded with tears in her eyes.

" I can't believe this. Why, why did you never try and find me?" Liliah asked.
" We tried. We looked all over Europe it never even crossed our minds you might be in America." Lily told her.
" I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. Or feel." Liliah looked down.
" It's okay take your time." James smiled.
A million thoughts ran through her head unable to concentrate on just one. The only thought see could focus on was she needed her dad.

" Excuse me." Liliah stood up and rushed into the house.
Steve stood up immediately at the sound of the door opening. Liliah ran into his arms. He instantly wrapped her in a hug as she cried into his chest.
" What should I do dad?" Liliah asked.
" What ever you feel is right Li. Just know, just because their your parents doesn't mean your any less mine." Steve stroked her hair.
Liliah nodded feeling a weight being lifted off her shoulders.

The door opened again. James walked in the house. Lily was sitting on the porch crying thinking her own daughter hates her. Liliah wiped her tears and turned towards James.
" Sorry. I just needed a minute." Liliah gave him a small smile.
" No rush. Just wanted to check on you." James told her.
Liliah nodded and walked back to the door James following.

Liliah walked out and saw Lily crying. She sat next to her and grabbed her hand. Lily looked up and smiled.
" Let's try this again shall we? Hello I'm Liliah Rogers. I'm your daughter." Liliah stuck her hand out.
" Hello I'm Lily Potter I'm your mother." Lily grabbed her hand and shook it.
" Nice to meet you Lily." Liliah smiled.
" Nice to meet you as well Liliah." Lily smiled back.

She looked at her for a second.
" Can I hug you?" Lily asked.
" Sure." Liliah nodded.
They both stood and hugged. James smiled and his heart melted at the sight. Lily would finally be able to be absolutely happy and he had his daughter back. They let go and Liliah turned to James. He smiled and did a cute little shoulder dance before he hugged his daughter. Liliah laughed and hugged back.

After all the hugging they sat back down this time James and Lily joining her on the bench swing. They sat on either side of her.
" So...what do we do now?" Liliah asked.
" Well that's up to you. We know it's late but we would love to be apart of your life." Lily told her.
" I would love that too." Liliah smiled.
" We have tons of room at our house. You could pick your room and paint it whatever color you want. And we can put up all your stuff and-"
James rambled.

" I still want to live with my dad. At least part time. And I still want to stay at Avengers Tower sometimes." Liliah told them.
" I'm sure we can arrange a living situation that fits you." Lily reassured her.
" Great let's do that now. We can talk to Dad." Liliah stood.
She waved her hand motioning them to follow her in the house.

¥¥¥

After three hours of trying to find a good living situation, they all came to a decision. Liliah would spend the first of her two week winter holiday with James and Lily and celebrate her birthday which is 20th of December. Then she would fly to New York and spend the second week and New Years with her family and they would celebrate her birthday. Liliah never knew her real birthday so they always celebrated her birthday on January 1st when Steve found her.

Then she'd spend most of her Summer between Brooklyn and New York. Then a month before school starts on September 1st she will stay with Lily, James and Harry. Then she would see James and Lily almost every weekend throughout the school year when they come to watch Harry's quidditch games.

Liliah gave both her parents a hug before they left.
" We will see you soon Liliah." Lily smiled.
" Yeah Padfoot and Moony are going to be super excited to meet you." James told her.
" Who?" Liliah asked.
" Will explained everything when we see you on July 31at bright and early." Lily told her.
" Can't wait. Oh what should I get Harry for his birthday?" Liliah asked.
" Do you think you could get Tony Starks autograph? For Harry of course. Oh and the Hulks?" James smiled like a little kid.

" Sure James. Bye Lily, bye James." Liliah waved.
They smiled and waved before apparating away.