96

Liliah, Cedric and Amelia sat around a old radio. Liliah was at Cedric, Amelia and Will's safe and was fixing their radio so they could listen to Potter Watch. Liliah twisted the nob to the left as she moved the wire upwards. A static noise started coming out then Liliah moved the nob to the left and Potter Watch come back on.

Liliah moved away from the radio.
" Got it." Liliah smiled.
" Thank god for you Liliah." Cedric hugged her.
Amelia smiled and hugged her too. Liliah chuckled.
" Ew cooties." Liliah teased.
" Would you prefer my cooties princesses?" William walked into the room.
" Aren't you suppose to be dating my best friend?" Liliah asked glaring at him.

" I am dating Amelia. But it's too hard to give you up." Will smirked and sat down next to Amelia.
" William please. She just got back, stop the harassing." Amelia turned to him.
" Come on my love. Just a little longer, it's so easy." Will pouted.
" Just like you." Liliah mumbled.
Cedric laughed and gave Liliah a high five. Mia stifled a laugh and Will glared at her.

She excepted him to start getting defensive but he just smiled and shook his head.
" Good to know you haven't changed. I was worried." Will stood up.
" Never. Always my partner in crime." Liliah stood up and put her hand out.
" Partners in crime." Will shook her hand.
Amelia smiled up at them. She really wanted Liliah and Will to get along.

" Lighting has struck Hogwarts. I repeat lightning has struck Hogwarts!" A voice from the radio shouted.
" What's lightning?" Liliah asked.
" Harry. It's Harry. He's at Hogwarts. We have to go." Cedric stood up and grabbed his wand.
" Now? I don't have any of my shit!" Liliah said.
" Upstairs. Third bedroom is a trunk of some of your stuff." Cedric told her.
" You know me too well." Liliah shook her head and started for the stairs.

¥¥¥

" It seems you still have a security problem Headmaster." Harry said.
The order opened the doors to the great hall and walked in. Liliah held Fred's hand as they stood behind her brother.
" How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man that trusted you and murdered him!" Harry shouted.

Snape brought his wand up. Liliah used her free hand to take out her gun and point it at Snape in one swift movement. McGonagall pushed Harry out of the way and raised her wand. She threw the first spell which he blocked. She threw more only to be blocked by him. Snape turned into a ball of dark smoke and flew out of the castle.

" Coward!" McGonagall yelled.
Everyone cheered and she lit all the candles in the castle.
" That was a bit too easy." Liliah said her eyes moving frantically around the room watching, waiting for something to happen.
Suddenly a high pitch screamed filled the room. Everyone looked around till they saw a little girl covering her ears and screaming. Then another girl started screaming.

Liliah furrowed her eyebrows and dropped Fred's hand.
" I know many of you want to fight. Some of you may even think to fight is wise. Give me Harry Potter and non shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and Hogwarts will remained untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. Give me Harry Potter. You have one hour." Voldemort filled their ears.

Everyone looked around.
" Well don't just stand there. Someone grab him!" Pansy Parkinson yelled and pointed at Harry.
Immediately Liliah and Cedric stood in front of him. The rest of the order and some the students covered him as well. Liliah cocked her gun and pointed towards the Slytherin's.
" You want him. You go through me and my little friend." Liliah threatened.
She wasn't actually going to shoot the kids but wanted them to be scared.

" Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Flich ran into the room.
" Their suppose to be out of bed you blithering baboon. But your presence is however useful. Please escort Miss. Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house out of the Great Hall." McGonagall told him.
" And where shall I put them?" Flich asked.
" The dungeons will do." She told him.

Amelia found her brother and rushed to him.
She hugged him and he hugged back.
" Mia..." Theo said.
" It's better this way Theo. You shouldn't be fighting Mum and Dad." Amelia told him.
" What about you?" Theo asked.
" I've been fighting them my whole life." Amelia shrugged.
" Stay safe." Theo hugged her.
" You too." Amelia hugged back.

The Nott siblings separated and walked away from one another. Liliah grabbed Amelia's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. Mia looked up at her and smiled.

The castle turned at chaos. Liliah looked at Harry. They gave each other a nod and Liliah started heading outside. She put her wand up and started a force field. Some others joined her and they created a force field around the castle.

A hand was placed on her shoulder. Liliah turned her head and saw her Pops.
" Dumbledore has a Pensieve in his office." James handed her the vile with Peters memory.
Liliah opened her mouth to say something.
" You got it out her. Go, you deserve the truth." James stopped her.
" Thank you Pops." Liliah hugged him.
James hugged back.

They let go and Liliah started walking away.
" Hey Liliah!" James yelled after her.
" Yeah?" Liliah turned around.
" The answer is yes. I would." James gave her a sad smile.
Liliah smiled and turned back around. She rushed through the castle to Dumbledore's office.

She poured the memory into the Pensieve. Liliah put her face into it. She was sucked into a memory.

Lily and James sat in the Marauders dorm. Peter walked in and smiled at them.
" Hey guys." Peter said.
" Hey Pete can we talk to you for a minute?" James asked.
" Sure. What's up?" Peter sat on the bed across from them.
" Well I'm pregnant. And we want you to be the Godfather." Lily told him.

" Me? You want me to be the Godfather of your child?" Peter's eyes filled with tears.
" Of course we do mate." James patted his shoulder.
" This is amazing. Of course, of course I will." Peter smiled.

Another memory started.

" Hi baby. Hi baby Rose. Rosy posey. Rose Euphemia Potter. I'm your godfather, Peter. You and I are going to have so much fun together. I'll always protect you. You can always count on me Rose." Peter held a new born in his arms.
The baby smiled up at him.
" Oh my god! Guys! Look she's smiling! I made her smile!" Peter excitedly told them.

Everyone crowded around them.
" Ah no fair. I didn't have a chance." Marlene crossed her arms over her chest.
" I call dibs on holding her next." Docras raised her hand.
" No, no way. I get too. I'm her uncle Pads after all." Sirius said.
" But she's going to love her cool aunt Docras more soo...." Docras retorted.

" I personally think I should get to hold my niece next." Remus said.
" No way Rem. Auntie Mary is next. Her favorite aunt." Mary cooed at the baby.
" You lot are funny. Obviously I'm holding her next. I am the godmother." Marlene rolled her eyes.

Peter stared down at the baby I his arms while the others argued.
" You have your daddies smile. And look at this mop of hair. It's the same as his I can already see it." Peter told her.
The baby smiled up at him again.
" I love you Rose." Peter smiled.

" Well Sirius is my mistress so I think he should hold her next." James butted in.
" Yes! Finally I'm gaining something besides hot sex from being your mistress." Sirius pumped his fist in the air.
" God what I'm I marring into." Remus rubbed his eyes.
" This fine ass. That's what." Sirius winked.

" You lot are already corrupting my poor little girl and she's only been alive for twenty minutes!" Lily scolded.

Liliah was pulled back to reality. She took a deep breath and looked outside the window. The force field was falling.
" Oh shit." Liliah grabbed her wand and ran out of the office.