95

Authors Note: This is a bit of a filler chapter but still very cute. I wanted to give one last chill chapter because the things will not slow down after this. I'll probably finish Deathly Hallows in the next two chapters then moving straight onto Infinity War with no breaks. So enjoy one last chapter of calmness before everything goes to shit. 💛

Liliah excitedly knocked on her parent's front door. Fred and George were behind her. The cautiously opened and Lily looked out.
" Hi mom." Liliah said.
Lily's eyes widen and she threw the door open. She immediately pulled Liliah into a hug.
" Oh my god your back." Lily cried.
" I'm back mom." Liliah hugged back.
" I missed you so much." Lily told her.
" I missed you too." Liliah smiled.

" Where's Harry?" Lily asked pulling away.
" With Bill and Fleur." Liliah told her.
Lily let out a sigh of relief, both of her kids were safe.
" Come, come inside." Lily pulled her inside and beckoned the boys in as well.
They all walked in closing the door behind them.

" James!" Lily called.
James rushed into the living room only wearing pajama pants with snitch's on them, his glasses, holding his wand, and his toothbrush in his mouth. He looked at Liliah and smiled his toothbrush falling out of his mouth. James rushed to her and hugged her.
Liliah tried to hug back but he pulled away to look at her.
" Are you crazy?! You left! For months! Without a note or a phone call or a electronic letter, it's called a email." James scolded.

" Pops do you even own a computer?" Liliah asked.
" No what for?" James asked.
Liliah chuckled.
" I missed you." Liliah told him.
" I missed you too Li." James pulled her into another hug.
" But I'm so mad at you." James pulled away.
" But I'm so happy your okay." James pulled her back.
" Pops I'm getting whiplash." Liliah said.

" Sorry." James chuckled.
" Look Teddy. Look who it is. It's your cousin Liliah." Remus smiled and he looked at Edward who was being held by Sirius.
" Teddy!" Liliah squealed and rushed to her baby cousin.

" He's so big." Liliah said.
" Should be. He's almost two years old." Remus chuckled.
" No his not. They grow up so fast." Liliah cooed.
" Guess what his first word was?" Sirius said.
" What?" Liliah asked.
" Paddy." Sirius smiled proudly.
Both James and Remus rolled their eyes.
Remus because Sirius wouldn't stop talking about it and James because he lost the bet he made with Sirius.

James was trying to get his first words to be Prongs but it was Paddy. Which technically Sirius said he would say Padfoot but he said Paddy so technically neither of them won. However everyone seemed to be preoccupied with Teddy saying his first word so James never got to argue his point.

" LiLi." Edward reached out for her.
" Aw you remember me Teddy?" Liliah took him and held him.
" Daddy talks about you." Teddy told her.
" Which one?" Liliah joked.
Edward seemed to like this joke because he started laughing really hard. Liliah smiled.
" I like this child." Liliah looked up at Sirius and Remus.
" Moony and Paddy." Edward told her.

" Oh okay. So both of your daddies talk about me?" Liliah asked.
Edward nodded.
" You know Teddy your so lucky. You have two daddies most people only have one." Liliah sat them in the couch.
" Reallwey?" Teddy asked.
" Mm hm. I have two daddies two. Well three of you count the ginger." Liliah looked at Fred and winked.
Sirius actually spit out the water he was drinking and stared laughing.

Remus's eyes widen but he too started laughing. Lily slapped her hand to her head and James was too proud of that dirty joke to be deeply troubled by it. George laughed and Fred blushed.

" Wait till he finds out Remus is his daddy and Sirius's." James said.
Liliah threw her head back laughing. Sirius laugh and Remus blushed madly. Lily still buried her head in her hands very disappointed. The twins laughed a bit uncomfortable. Teddy laughed, he had no idea what was going on but he still it was funny.

¥¥¥

After dinner Teddy had went to sleep and George had went to Angelina's.
" Mom, Pops I need to talk to you. Remus and Sirius too." Liliah said.
" Okay sweetie what is it?" Lily asked.
" I have two things. First thing is...I know that Remus isn't my real godfather." Liliah told them.

The Marauders and Lily stayed silent and looked at each other.
" Li what do you mean? Of course Remus is your godfather." James tried to laugh it off.
" Pops it's okay. I know Peter Pettgriw is my real godfather." Liliah said.
James sighed.
" Who told you that?" James asked.
" Peter Pettgriw. After he saved my life and helped me and Harry escape death eaters." Liliah explained.

They all gave each other shocked looks.
" No Liliah I'm not your real godfather. When Lily first found out about her pregnancy she asked me if I would interested in being The Godfather. I said no, because of my condition. I'd something were to happen to them I wouldn't want to raise a child with any doubt that I might hurt them. So they asked Peter." Remus explained.
" What about Sirius?" Liliah asked.
" I was scared of babies at the time." Sirius grimaced.
" So non of you fuckers wanted to be my godfather?" Liliah asked.

" Peter did. He loved you. He spent every rare second with you. In that short two weeks you were with us you spent eighty percent of it with Peter. Even during the pregnancy he would wait on me hand and foot. During the early stages at Hogwarts he would get all my work from my classes when I missed because of morning sickness." Lily told her.
" He was heartbroken when we gave you up. Told us it was a mistake." James spoke up.
" Him and Marlene used to fight over who you would love more." Lily smiled.

" My godmother." Liliah said.
" Quite the pair Peter and Mars made as godparents." Sirius chuckled.
" Why did you lie to me?" Liliah asked.
" We wanted to shield you from knowing your godfather turned down a dark path. It was just easier to say and pretend Remus was your godfather. For me at least." James admitted.
" He saved my life. And Harry's." Liliah told them.
" Not surprised. He loved you more then anything Li." Lily grabbed her hand.

" I'm glad you got to see the real Peter then. Not the brainwashed one." James stood up.
He was clearly upset.
" After this is all over. Could you ever forgive him?" Liliah asked.
James hesitated and opened his mouth to say something but closed his mouth again.
" I don't know." James shook his head.

Liliah's heart fell. Weirdly she finally realized why her dad stuck by Bucky through everything. She could read it on James's face that he wanted to forgive Peter but had reservations. She understood now.