153

This chapter contains spoilers for
Spider-Man: No way home

" Pick up, pick up, pick up. Dammit Peter." Liliah tossed her phone on the bed as the call was sent to voicemail.
She walked over the the nightstand and grabbed Mjölnir.
" What are you doing?" Fred asked.
" I'm going to Queens." Liliah said as it was obvious.
" Li by the time you drive there-" Fred started.
" I'm not driving I'm flying." Liliah raised the hand Mjölnir was in.

Liliah walked down the stairs and out the door, Fred right behind her.
" Sunflower, you've never tried that." Fred said worriedly.
" Well the only way I'm going to figure it out is just to do it. All be back by dinner." Liliah walked into the middle of the street and started swinging Mjölnir.
" Darling, be careful." Fred told her.
" Always am." Liliah smirked before she took off.

" Yeah, that's why you keep coming home with stab and gunshot wounds. Probably come back with an ear blown off or something." Fred mumbled to himself.

Liliah tried not to scream as she flew through the cold air towards Queens. Not terrified screams, excited screams. This was the funniest thing she's ever done. She landed on the fire escape of Peter's apartment. Liliah opened it and crawled in. She heard talking in the living room and walked in.

Happy and May were on the couch, MJ was standing to the side and Peter was standing in front of the TV in only a shirt and underwear.
" Parker! What the hell! Just don't answer my calls!" Liliah asked.
" How'd you get in here?" MJ asked.
" Peter, what's going on?" May asked.
Peter sighed and opened the blinds to the window where a news helicopter was filming the house.
" Soo uhh something kinda happened." Peter said.

                                      ¥¥¥

About two weeks later, Peter and everyone else was out of legal trouble. Yet, Liliah was still in a mess. What mess you may ask?

Her mother in law.

Molly protested that she should stay longer because, the weather was terrible and surely Liliah wouldn't want her traveling back and risk something bad happening to her. Oh and of course, James and Lily got to spend so much time with Nat, so it's only fair she got spend time with her as well.

The worst part was she barely acknowledged Grant, cause technically " that's not her real grandson."

Liliah was at her tipping point, and Fred could tell. So he came up with a plan, to hopefully sizzle down the tension in the house.

" A lunch date?" Liliah asked.
" Yeah. We can take the car, drive to the city, and have lunch. Maybe we can stop by the record store you like so much too." Fred offered.
" What about the babies?" Liliah asked.
" Mum and Dad are here. And I bet Mum would love to get alone time with Nat, and Dad well he can ramble to Grant about how interesting the toaster is." Fred said.
Liliah chuckled.
" I don't know-" Liliah started.

" We can go to Dim Sum Palace." Fred wiggled his eyebrows.
Liliah's mouth immediately started watering.
" You drive a hard bargain Fredrick. But okay, just Dim Sum and then A1 records, then we should stop by Sal's and get some cannolis." Liliah rambled as she started putting on her shoes and coat.
" Whatever you want darling, it is your day after all." Fred smiled.
" I love you." Liliah kissed him.
" I love you more, now come on, New York awaits." Fred told her.

Liliah smiled and nodded.

                                       ¥¥¥

Liliah and Fred walked hand in hand down the busy streets of the city. They had just finished lunch and were off to the record store.
" Thank you so much love, for getting me out of the house." Liliah said.
" Of course sunflower." Fred looked at her.
" This is exactly what I needed. No stress, no life or death situations. Just a nice and relaxing day with my husband-" Liliah started.
A yellow circle appeared above them and they fell through.

When they landed, they were in the Sanctum Santorum. Liliah groaned and look up at Strange and Peter.
" You both have my phone number, you could have just called me." Liliah told them.
" We have a life or death situation we need your help with." Strange told her.
" Oh perfect, my favorite." Liliah stood up, as did Fred.

" I'm sorry LiLi. But I really need your help." Peter told her.
" It's okay Pete. Tell me what's going on." Liliah said.
" Well ya know how I told you me, Ned and MJ didn't get into MIT because I'm spider man. Well I asked Mr. Strange if he could reverse time and make everyone forget I was Spider-Man-" Peter started.
" Wait, you were going to make me forget that you were Spider-Man?" Liliah asked.
" No, no. That's what went wrong. Luckily Mr. Dr. Strange was able to contain it, but unluckily it kinda opened this portal to the multiverse." Peter explained.

" The multiverse is real? Oh my god this is great. There's so much that we can learn, we can met new people!" Liliah asked her eyes widen in excitement.
" That was my reaction too-" Peter started
" But unfortunately the only ones that came through are people know that Peter Parker is Spider-Man and want to kill him." Strange told her.
" Oh. Well, minor roadblock in my celebration. But Cedric still owes me ten dollars none the less." Liliah shrugged.

" Would you like to meet two of the new comers?" Strange asked.
" Indeed I would." Liliah nodded.
" Parker you wait for your friends up here, and join us when they get here." Strange told him.
" Okay." Peter said.
Strange started walking with Fred and Liliah behind him. When Liliah passed Peter she gave him an assuring squeeze on the shoulder and a smile. He gave her a smile and a nod, knowing exactly what she was saying with using any words.

They walked down into the dungeon and saw a few cells. In one was a lizard and one had a regular looking man in it-well kinda regular, he had robot octopus arms.

" Well you two be okay with them by yourselves?" Strange asked.
" Yeah were good." Liliah told him.
He nodded before returning upstairs.
" Alright, what's your names and why are you here?" Liliah asked folding her arms.
" I'm doctor Otto Octavius, and I'm here to kill Spider Man." The man with the arms told her.
Liliah cracked a smiled and tried but failed not to laugh.

Otto gave her a confused look.
" Okay, sure." Liliah smiled.

Authors Note: First chapter is slow I know, but once the ball gets rolling it doesn't stop. So make sure to check out the next chapter. Love you all so much <333