94

Authors Note: For those of you haven't read the books let me give you a little insight. In the movies it seems like Harry, Ron and Hermione were only at Bill and Fleurs for like a day. While in the books their actually there for a few months brewing the poly juice potion. So while the movie storyline is easier to write and follow I'm actually going to be sticking with the books on this one. Also I fits better with my timeline because when I thinking of how I was wanting this to go down I thought of the book timeline not the movies.

" I can't believe Molly gave you her brothers old house." Liliah said as her and Fleur sat at the kitchen table in the beach house.
They had been there for about two days, brewing a poly juice potion.
" Ha she didn't give to me. She gave it to Bill and allows me to live in here with him." Fleur chuckled humorlessly.
" I thought you two sorted everything out after the ya know werewolf fiasco." Liliah asked.
" I thought we did to. Then I heard her ask Bill about four times the morning of our wedding if he still wanted to marry me." Fleur rolled her eyes.

" It will get better." Liliah assured her.
" I know. I can't wait till you tell her you and Fred are getting married." Fleur smirked.
" Shhh secret engagement. Plus it's not official. And I haven't told my brother yet or anyone besides you so keep your voice down." Liliah shushed her.
" Sorry. Why do you not anyone to know?" Fleur asked.

Liliah sighed.
" I wanted my dad to be the first one I told. But I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. And when I saw you yesterday I just had to tell someone. And your one of my best friends so I thought it would okay." Liliah explained.
" I understand. Maybe your dad can still be the first person you tell when you get officially engaged." Fleur grabbed her hand.
" Not likely. Once where official engaged Fred is going to tell anyone and everyone he sees." Liliah smiled thinking of him.

Fleur smiled at her friends smile thinking about Fred. The surprise was going to be amazing. Bill walked through the back door that was in the kitchen.

" Oh great your here." Bill looked at Liliah.
" Yeah. I'm going to be her for a while." Liliah nodded.
" I have a surprise for you." Bill said.
Fleur shot him a glare using her Veela powers to turn her eyes red.
" I mean we have a surprise for you." Bill corrected.
" What could have poss-" Liliah started.

" Sunflower!" Fred busted through the door.
" Fred!" Liliah squealed and jumped up.
She ran straight to him and jumped in his arms. He caught her and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Liliah cupped his face and kissed him hard. Fred put one hand on her back to balance her and the other on the back her neck to deepen the kiss.

They pulled away and Liliah just stared at the face she had dreaming of for months.
" I missed you darling." Fred told her.
" I missed you more love." Liliah hugged him.
Fred hugged back and looked at his brother and sister-in-law.
They were both smiling at the loved up couple. Liliah pulled away and kissed him again.

" What are you doing here?" Liliah asked.
" I called him. Told him you were here and that he needed to get his ass over here immediately." Bill told her.
" He was half way here before Bill could even finish the sentence." Fleur chuckled.
" And I'm here to take you home. No debates this time, you need to come home." Fred told her.
Liliah opened her mouth to protest.

" I agree. You've done more then enough Li." Harry said.
Fred placed Liliah on the ground and she turned to her brother. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs.
" Harry-" Liliah started.
" No Liliah. You put your whole life on hold for me. It's time you go home. You've sleep in a tent for countless nights in the woods, you've been chased by snatchers, you got stabbed, you were tortured. You need to rest." Harry told her.